💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you have/want any Gaga-related tattoos?

shmal96

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick

I really wanted one, but Joanne era created a bit more distance between me and Gagz, so now I don't know.. I gues I'll wait a few more years 

Interlude

I definitely want to get a Gaga tattoo at some stage, I just need to get my first past me :sweat:

Peace sign, Paws Up, Unicorn & Tokyo Love are one's she has I wouldn't mind getting

I've been more drawn to artist illustrations lately though. I follow some awesome one's on tumblr who's done some Gaga work

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

He8MyHeart

I've always wanted to get this but I'm scared of needles. I once watched a slow motion YouTube vid of tattoo needles and it completely freaked me out.

Lady-Gaga-explains-peace-tattoo.jpg

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

I've always wanted to get this but I'm scared of needles. I once watched a slow motion YouTube vid of tattoo needles and it completely freaked me out.

Awwww hugs. Needles are scary I know. The first 10 minutes or so are the worst and then after that your body just gets used to it.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

Lol I have several but my absolute fave is my monster paw tattoo. No it's not the same as gaga's lol. Inside the claw it says "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster". You guys/gaga were the first people who loved me unconditionally for who I was. Monsters/gaga are my family now ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Panchecco

I'll have one in the future but I want it to be meaningful and simple so I'll have to come up with something:huh:

Sizzily

I only have one tattoo, from a video game, but I might get a Gaga one sometime. 

One Banned Boi

Helxig

I started playing around with the idea last year of getting symbols down my left wrist/forearm, which represent my core beliefs and values. And I'm a big believer in peace, so I think I'm gonna start with a plain and simple peace sign on my wrist just like hers :) 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

YES me too! That will most likely by my first tattoo. And I've always had a phobia of needles, but I think I'm almost ready to face it :unicorn:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Magneto
2 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I really wanted one, but Joanne era created a bit more distance between me and Gagz, so now I don't know.. I gues I'll wait a few more years 

I was about to post the same thing and then this mindreader came along

Free my mind

I wonder what happened with the people who had their tattoos done during the Fame era for example. She's like completely different person now 

Archived