💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you have/want any Gaga-related tattoos?

shmal96

Featured Posts

shmal96
7 hours ago, mic said:

I wonder what happened with the people who had their tattoos done during the Fame era for example. She's like completely different person now 

9 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I really wanted one, but Joanne era created a bit more distance between me and Gagz, so now I don't know.. I gues I'll wait a few more years 

I mean, yes her style has changed a lot, but she's still the same person. She's maturing, and she likes experimenting with new sounds and ideas. Her being she's different now doesn't invalidate all of her other previous actions and beliefs. She is still very much The Fame than she is BTW, ARTPOP and now Joanne. Each of those eras and albums means something to her, and they're still part of her.  You may not like what her style and what she's doing this current era, but that doesn't mean that you can't still celebrate her work from previous eras, because they're still just as much a part of her than the current era is. You not enjoying her now shouldn't make you not enjoy her previous work, because she's still the same person.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
Just now, shmal96 said:

I mean, yes her style has changed a lot, but she's still the same person. She's maturing, and she likes experimenting with new sounds and ideas. Her being she's different now doesn't invalidate all of her other previous actions and beliefs. She is still very much The Fame than she is BTW, ARTPOP and now Joanne. Each of those eras and albums means something to her, and they're still part of her.  You may not like what her style and what she's doing this current era, but that doesn't mean that you can't still celebrate her work from previous eras, because they're still just as much a part of her than the current era is. You not enjoying her now shouldn't make you not enjoy her previous work, because she's still the same person.

But that's the problem for me, I don't feel that at all... For me she changed so much the last 2 years.. it's just... 

And if I felt like you described it, ofc it wouldn't be a problem, but the thing is that I don't feel like that :( 

shmal96
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

But that's the problem for me, I don't feel that at all... For me she changed so much the last 2 years.. it's just... 

And if I felt like you described it, ofc it wouldn't be a problem, but the thing is that I don't feel like that :( 

I can see that. That's just how I see and feel about it, but everybody has their own feelings and opinions on it. Even I'm not as pumped up about this current era than before, so I'm still holding out on an epic comeback soon.

SilkSpectre0
15 hours ago, buddh1sm said:

my first tattoo i am getting ever, this year, will be the born this way unicorn on my left thigh where she has it. except the banner will say "cosmic lover" & the mane will be rainbow colors. i'm super into cosmology & astronomy. aura is my favorite song. :unicorn:

I love the sound of this!

Joshie S

i have lost count of my tattoos but i have like 3 or 4 that reference gaga

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

22 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I've got the triangle symbol of BTW :hor:

me too :giggle: and a circle for ARTPOP :rockstar:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

Archived