💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Never Ending SB Perfomance Game

Vodka

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

Dies from all the dramatic stuff happening. Then god is like NOOOOO THIS CANT HAPPEN! and revives her. Then spongebob comes on stage and starts hypnotizing everyone with subliminal messages. Then a guy comes on stage with a barney costume and starts singing I love you. But then Coldplay comes out of nowhere but then they die because lady gaga shot the band with her gun bra. Then Gaga decides to change her name To Gaga Lady because she is hypnotized. Then she sings with barney kill them all. Then.....

Hello Gaga

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Then I woke up, only realized it was just a dream... a nightmare..

Then I log in to GagaDaily, create a thread about having this nightmare with telling the specific details and songs. After creating the thread...

I look at the date and it says "February 5, 2017". It's the day of the Super Bowl 51. What happened will leave you speechless!

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

DrKindnessKunt1999
37 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Dies from all the dramatic stuff happening. Then god is like NOOOOO THIS CANT HAPPEN! and revives her. Then spongebob comes on stage and starts hypnotizing everyone with subliminal messages. Then a guy comes on stage with a barney costume and starts singing I love you. But then Coldplay comes out of nowhere but then they die because lady gaga shot the band with here gun bra. Then Gaga decides to change here name To Gaga Lady because she is hypnotized. Then she sings with barney kill them all. Then.....

Michelle Williams runs to the stage thinking "FINALLY IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE!!" before Michelle Obama shoots her while Spongbob's singing a mashup of Perfect Illusion 

while Patrick Star's dancing with the background dancers

Patrick-Star-Dancing-eq220.gif

Adole from "The Nekci Menij Show" walks to the stage thinking that Spongebob's a block of talking cheese and eats him, while causes everyone to stop being hypnotized...

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see @Warhol Killer 's post before posting this. Just pretend that I posted this before Warhol Killer woke up from their Halftime Show nightmare. 

Hi Its Nicole
9 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Then I woke up, only realized it was just a dream... a nightmare..

Then I log in to GagaDaily, create a thread about having this nightmare with telling the specific details and songs. After creating the thread...

I look at the date and it says "February 5, 2017". It's the day of the Super Bowl 51. What happened will leave you speechless!

It's turns out that your nightmare was a VISION!!! You tell ur mom about this and she says ur real name is Raven!! :gum: but the vision wasn't over yet! So then....

giphy.gif

Hello Gaga

9 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Michelle Williams runs to the stage thinking "FINALLY IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE!!" before Michelle Obama shoots her while Spongbob's singing a mashup of Perfect Illusion 

Adole from "The Nekci Menij Show" walks to the stage thinking that Spongebob's a block of talking cheese and eats him, while causes everyone to stop being hypnotized...

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see @Warhol Killer 's post before posting this. Just pretend that I posted this before Warhol Killer woke up from their Halftime Show nightmare. 

I AM LIVING :air::air::air::air::air::air:

Hi Its Nicole
10 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

This is the best part of Patrick's dance:

Spongebob-in-The-Spongebob-Squarepants-M

Hello Gaga

11 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

(Don't even worry boo :gaycat:)

Soon there was applause from the audience. It so happened that Adole felt so bad for eating Robert the sponge, that she had actually ordered chicken nuggets for the entire audience and staff. From McDonalds.

Everyone went

OprahCry_zpsd0d972b2.gif

bc Adole even went as far as ordering dipping sauce in excess. Nuggets and fries began raining from the sky, via helicopter. Even Gaga and the pop girls took a break to grab a bite. Beyonce then began singing Telephone which was cool, but was overshadowed by Adole's act of weary kindness.

britbrit.gif

Little did they know that the chicken falling from from the sky would be the perfect opportunity for someone to steal the spotlight.

ll.gif . . . .

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 hours ago, Vodka said:

(Don't even worry boo :gaycat:)

Soon there was applause from the audience. It so happened that Adole felt so bad for eating Robert the sponge, that she had actually ordered chicken nuggets for the entire audience and staff. From McDonalds.

Everyone went

OprahCry_zpsd0d972b2.gif

bc Adole even went as far as ordering dipping sauce in excess. Nuggets and fries began raining from the sky, via helicopter. Even Gaga and the pop girls took a break to grab a bite. Beyonce then began singing Telephone which was cool, but was overshadowed by Adole's act of weary kindness.

britbrit.gif

Little did they know that the chicken falling from from the sky would be the perfect opportunity for someone to steal the spotlight.

ll.gif . . . .

IT'S TAYLOR SWIFT AND SANDY CHEEKS!!!! Both were featuring a hillbilly chic look and sang a cover of "My Achy Breaky Heart" (The Trap Remix) ft Drake

enhanced-28922-1407698081-6.jpg

which caused the audience to riot because they've ruined a classic song, Rihanna accidentally saves the show when she's advising Taylor and Sandy to "Shut up and Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!" then the audience cheers because they think that Rihanna's going to sing a Medley of her songs. The issue is that Rihanna forgot the words from "Shut up and Drive" so she just mumbled them while the instrumental and background vocals were playing and awkwardly danced until she had the idea to sing an unreleased song because at this point a miracle needed to happen to make the audience happy she ran to the soundboard and came back to surprise the audience with her cover of Barbie Girl (the Dancehall Remix), which pretty much sounded like "Work" and "Aqua" had a baby. Everyone's having a good time  then suddenly Trixie Mattel appears and... 

DrKindnessKunt1999
3 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I AM LIVING

2 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

This is the best part of Patrick's dance:

Spongebob-in-The-Spongebob-Squarepants-M

THANKS!!!!!! :kara::hug:

Hi Its Nicole
4 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

IT'S TAYLOR SWIFT AND SANDY CHEEKS!!!! Both were featuring a hillbilly chic look and sang a cover of "My Achy Breaky Heart" (The Trap Remix) ft Drake

enhanced-28922-1407698081-6.jpg

which caused the audience to riot because they've ruined a classic song, Rihanna accidentally saves the show when she's advising Taylor and Sandy to "Shut up and Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!" then the audience cheers because they think that Rihanna's going to sing a Medley of her songs. The issue is that Rihanna forgot the words from "Shut up and Drive" so she just mumbled them while the instrumental and background vocals were playing and awkwardly danced until she had the idea to sing an unreleased song because at this point a miracle needed to happen to make the audience happy she ran to the soundboard and came back to surprise the audience with her cover of Barbie Girl (the Dancehall Remix), which pretty much sounded like "Work" and "Aqua" had a baby. Everyone's having a good time  then suddenly Trixie Mattel appears and... 

Sings "This is my Hair".  A cover of Alaska Thunder****'s song. Taylor tries to sing it but she ruins it so Gaga kills her. However God brings her back to life! Gaga then says "**** she's indestructible!!!!!" It then turns out Taylor is a transformer. Gaga, Trixie and the all the pop artists team up on her. They are called the "Dancing Divas". Taylor says "You guys are COPYCATS!!! I created #SquadGoals and had a huge squad." They all fight while Sandy watches them and eats BBQ. Then everyone's fav squid Squidward comes on stage and has sex with Sandy but then stops bc she is too annoying. Little did we know everyone's fav meme would show up......

Hello Gaga

Caesium
3 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Sings "This is my Hair".  A cover of Alaska Thunder****'s song. Taylor tries to sing it but she ruins it so Gaga kills her. However God brings her back to life! Gaga then says "**** she's indestructible!!!!!" It then turns out Taylor is a transformer. Gaga, Trixie and the all the pop artists team up on her. They are called the "Dancing Divas". Taylor says "You guys are COPYCATS!!! I created #SquadGoals and had a huge squad." They all fight while Sandy watches them and eats BBQ. Then everyone's fav squid Squidward comes on stage and has sex with Sandy but then stops bc she is too annoying. Little did we know everyone's fav meme would show up......

Evil Kermit! A Gaga lookalike in a black cloak comes face to face with Gaga. Real Gaga says "Sing your signature hit: Bad Romance". Evil Gaga says "No, sing Come to Mama"

Come to Mama comes on and a powerpoint slideshow begins to be projected on the stage about how Hillary actually won the general vote and how the electoral college system is corrupt. Hillary then walks on stage with an effigy of Donald Trump and sets fire to it. Come to Mama mutates into an dark EDM remix of Joanne. Suddenly, lots of figures appear in cloaks and a ritual begins in the middle of the Super Bowl stage around the burning Trump effigy. Gaga requests the sacrifice of every virgin in the stadium. The stadium is almost torn apart as lightening strikes the centre of the ritual and all of a sudden a woman rises from the ashes.....it's Joanne! The real one!

Joanne walks straight up to Gaga and...

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

8 hours ago, Caesium said:

Evil Kermit! A Gaga lookalike in a black cloak comes face to face with Gaga. Real Gaga says "Sing your signature hit: Bad Romance". Evil Gaga says "No, sing Come to Mama"

Come to Mama comes on and a powerpoint slideshow begins to be projected on the stage about how Hillary actually won the general vote and how the electoral college system is corrupt. Hillary then walks on stage with an effigy of Donald Trump and sets fire to it. Come to Mama mutates into an dark EDM remix of Joanne. Suddenly, lots of figures appear in cloaks and a ritual begins in the middle of the Super Bowl stage around the burning Trump effigy. Gaga requests the sacrifice of every virgin in the stadium. The stadium is almost torn apart as lightening strikes the centre of the ritual and all of a sudden a woman rises from the ashes.....it's Joanne! The real one!

:air: ! !!

I'd really like someone else besides myself to keep this going after such an explosive post. Takers? 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Hi Its Nicole
15 hours ago, Vodka said:

:air: ! !!

I'd really like someone else besides myself to keep this going after such an explosive post. Takers? 

I can't bc I posted ALOT on this thread

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
On 1/22/2017 at 5:15 PM, Caesium said:

(Fine no one is doing this so I will)

says "Take My Hand, Go to heaven with me, at least for 4 minutes". Gaga goes speechless and sings a mashup of Speechless & Joanne. She then says "Okay. But only 4 minutes." Joanne then agrees and they go together. During that time Hillary, Trixie, Sandy, Rihanna, and even TAYLOR twearks to a meldey of S&M and The Best Day Ever by Spongebob. Then a light shines from from the sky and Gaga walks out with a HUGE artist from back in the day....

Hello Gaga

Archived