💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens NOT CANCELLED

n0ne

Featured Posts

Just now, petedagrk said:

@lilmonster93 Why was the thread made saying it was cancelled?  Was that just an assumption or just misinformation? 

Misinformation

There was no information about it being cancelled anywhere on the web, but this twitter account claimed it was. And somebody took that as confirmation.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Misinformation

There was no information about it being cancelled anywhere on the web, but this twitter account claimed it was. And somebody took that as confirmation.

Yea I figured no cancellations/renewals would be confirmed till May

3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Yea I figured no cancellations/renewals would be confirmed till May

If Fox doesn't renew it, I'd like Ryan to move it to FX for third and final season; unless he reboots the series at Season 4.

FX is owned by Fox, Ryan is like the king of FX, and Scream Queens would fit FX's programming, more than Fox's.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

If Fox doesn't renew it, I'd like Ryan to move it to FX for third and final season; unless he reboots the series at Season 4.

FX is owned by Fox, Ryan is like the king of FX, and Scream Queens would fit FX's programming, more than Fox's.

Plus they can get away with alot more on FX

Ooolong

I was waiting for you to come with real confirmation :giveup:

If it is renewed I'm excited to see how it'll continue. A lot of the characters received their happy endings last season, excluding Chanel who was left as a cliffhanger :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

This show is insufferable.

I should love it because it has everything I love (teen drama, mystery, horror, comedy) but somehow it's just so CRINGE that I want to self harm when I watch it. 

On 12/1/2017 at 10:25 AM, iAstroLeo said:

YAAS return Denise, rise from the ashes :giveup:

Yaaaaas! 

And Chanel #1 and #3 too

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

On 1/12/2017 at 8:15 AM, come to papa said:

I stopped watching in the middle of season 2, is it worth watching the rest? I don't quite like the hospital setting...

Honestly no. Imo the first season was actually funny and had some iconic quotes. But season two tried to rehash those iconic quotes & jokes, and it generally wasn't really funny to me. And it got even more cringey as the season went on. If you listen to me, don't waste your time on season two any longer. I would rather you re-watch season one :nails:

Archived