💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga-gator and piggies 🐷

lego

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Patella said:

My french bulldog does that too its so funny. The worst thing about that picture is its making me jealous and I wanna get more french bulldogs  cause they are like chips you cant have just one!

Hahahaha exactly. My boss has one that comes to the office everyday named lulu. Sometimes if work is slow, I'll call her into my office and have her sit on my lap while I eat lunch just for the snuggles lol. Lol she's so funny I'll call her "Lulu come here sweet pea!!!! I want some lovin" and she just looks at me like "I get food if I come right?" Lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahahaha exactly. My boss has one that comes to the office everyday named lulu. Sometimes if work is slow, I'll call her into my office and have her sit on my lap while I eat lunch just for the snuggles lol. Lol she's so funny I'll call her "Lulu come here sweet pea!!!! I want some lovin" and she just looks at me like "I get food if I come right?" Lol

Yep sounds like french bulldog :toofunny: Theyd do anything for food! I think theyre the perfect breed for someone who lives in an apartement, because theyre lazy when you wanna be lazy and just sit on the couch and when you wanna play (outside for example) they will be energetic and play with you. Im already researching where to get a new puppy :toofunny: 

holy scheisse
On 1/11/2017 at 11:58 PM, Future Lover said:

"I would rather die than have my fans not see me in a pair of high heels." :emma:

i broke my hip & cant realistically walk in heels as much anymore

Archived