Click on the link. 👆

Spoiler

Alt-right = Neo Nazis 

2 people like this

Listen Without Prejudice

Where's @Goosey and his statement defending his daddy?:lana:

Edited by Aley Eggsalad
5 people like this

Can we start calling the alt-right what they really are - nazis :trollga: Also why is it smearing to be labelled an 'anarchist'? As an anarchist idgi :oprah:

Edited by Rebel Heart
2 people like this

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

1 minute ago, Rebel Heart said:

Can we start calling the alt-right what they really are - nazis :trollga: Also why is it smearing to be labelled as an 'anarchist'? As an anarchist idgi :oprah:

Well that was the headline, but there's a spoiler. :trollga:

I guess what they meant is, Neonazis infiltrated anti-Trump protesters with signs calling for violence against Melania.

The reporter probably calls all violent protesters - anarchists. :gum:

3 people like this

Listen Without Prejudice

5 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

Can we start calling the alt-right what they really are - nazis  Also why is it smearing to be labelled an 'anarchist'? As an anarchist idgi 

well, Anarchist is primarily seen as someone who is against the law and everything a stable society stands for... trying to make those who want sense back to the USA as the crazy ones

I think you misunderstood it for Antichrist, 'cause that is what you are. :stalkga:

Edited by Juvi
2 people like this

Not surprised :ladyhaha:

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

8 minutes ago, Aley Eggsalad said:

Where's @Goosey and his statement defending his daddy?:lana:

Trump can be my daddy too if I was in the will.:neyde:

OT: They shouldn't protest, or watch in on any platforms. Protest and views will just encourage him, and not watching, protesting and going to see it will get under his skin, as all he cares about it ratings.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Juvi said:

well, Anarchist is primarily seen as someone who is against the law and everything a stable society stands for... trying to make those who want sense back to the USA as the crazy ones

This. 

1 person likes this

Listen Without Prejudice

Just now, Misaki said:

Trump can be my daddy too if I was in the will.:neyde:

OT: They shouldn't protest, or watch in on any platforms. Protest and views will just encourage him, and not watching, protesting and going to see it will get under his skin, as all he cares about it ratings.

You don't understand, this already happened and Trump supporters spread this "rape Melania" photos like fire (it was even mentioned here on ggd many times), just to prove that anti-Trump protesters were violent thugs.

3 people like this

Listen Without Prejudice

1 minute ago, Misaki said:

Trump can be my daddy too if I was in the will.

yes, I also feel like ignoring the ceremony (I guess you can call it that) would be a good way to protest & make him rage again, which will than show that he is not capable of the job as the president. (0.^)

1 minute ago, lego said:

You don't understand, this already happened and Trump supporters spread this "rape Melania" photos like fire (it was even mentioned here on ggd many times), just to prove that anti-Trump protesters were violent thugs.

yeah, and somw thought that Hillary with her acid vagina would kill us all..... but no, it's just way more right-winges bs (like it has always been)

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Juvi said:

yeah, and somw thought that Hillary with her acid vagina would kill us all..... but no, it's just way more right-winges bs (like it has always been)

It wasn't even politicians the ones that said that, once those Trump tapes leaked, they all ran to the Hillaries. Only one being sexiest in the election was Trump and his things.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, lego said:

Well that was the headline, but there's a spoiler. :trollga:

I guess what they meant is, Neonazis infiltrated anti-Trump protesters with signs calling for violence against Melania.

The reporter probably calls all violent protesters - anarchists. :gum:

Mess just saw the spoiler :poot:

Oh right I see. I always find it confusing when people use anarchist as a synonym for violence etc when I use to define my political beliefs which is completely different :poot:

13 minutes ago, Juvi said:

I think you misunderstood it for Antichrist, 'cause that is what you are. :stalkga:

Do people even know what anarchism as a political system is? Or do they just see anarchists as a violent mob? :oprah: I'm actually quite confused :wtfga:

Spoiler

But who's to say I'm not both an anarchist and the Antichrist 

giphy.gif

3 people like this