💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do you perceive Gaga's albums?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

So whats your opinions about Gaga's work?

Leave your opinion here about Gaga's album effords.

My point of view:

TF is a hit or miss for me, I worship about 12 songs of the album and I really dislike the rest.

TFM is a gem as an album and it contains Bad Romance and DITD. I love every song on the album except from The Monster of which I like the verses but I dislike the chorus. Its definitely a legendary pop album.

BTW has its cringeworthy moments but imo its definitely her best body of work from all perspectives. A unique moment in pop culture.

ARTPOP is an amazing album for what it is, an immature and playful dance album. All the fans that thought it was about art and heavy meanings are delusional and didnt realise a thing about what Gaga said for the album. It definitely has its place in Gaga's discography.

Joanne is very unique for Gaga and very mature as well. Its an excellent body of work that doesnt take musical risks when ot comes to melody but it has a beautiful meaning and an amazing flow. Its her album for everyone to appreciate and a glimpse of quality in today's trashy pop music

Robagaga
4 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

except from The Monster of which I like the verses but I DISLIKE THE CHORUS.

vk7VesvyZEwuI.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

I could write about the first three for hours, so much love. I like Joanne and ARTPOP though. I'll leave it at that.

Lextyr97

I perceive all as untapped potential. I love them all and think they're brilliant, but I know Gaga is holding back.

born this way is my lifes anthem, ARTPOP is me when im feeling philosophical, tf and tfm are me when im happy, joanne is me when im with my family

Decodekid

The Fame: very great album, lots of bops, but at times it can get a bit repetitive.

The Fame Monster: Quality over Quantity, each song is a masterpiece 

Born This Way: Truly an amazing album, literally no fillers imo, 

ARTPOP: This album is so good and experimental, is pure pop and electronic, i love it too much, for me, her best work after TFM. 

Joanne: Unique and beautiful, this album shows her true talent more than ever, very diverse and lyrically amazing, full of good songs. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

djBuffoon

The Fame - a bit slight from a musical standpoint, but as confident and distinctive a debut album as I've ever heard.

The Fame Monster - Notable for its darker sounds, and a couple of Gaga's greatest songs ("Bad Romance" and "Speechless" specifically). But for some reason, I like this one the least. Overall, despite having some great bops, it doesn't say much to me.

Born This Way - a brazenly original and epic piece of work. A few misfire tracks notwithstanding, it will become one of the defining albums of our time.

ARTPOP - exhilarating, compelling, and far more revealing than it gets credit for. The album's few low points are cringey, but for the most part, it is a stellar pop album.

Joanne - her best, in my opinion. Despite its vulnerability and and wistfulness, or maybe even because of it, this is very much an album that nobody else could have made. Superior melodies, a characteristically wide range of influences, and many of her most fascinating, poignant lyrics. It's the kind of album that listeners of all tastes could appreciate.

sipthistea

To be completely honest, Gaga needs more time to give us a masterpiece. But her songs display potential in different areas, such as songwriting, sounds, genres and the whole purpose of the work.

With Joanne, she finally embraces herself as the person she is, so it won't take her very long to start developing it in a much deeper level. 

The Fame: Hit or Miss. Great singles and some good album tracks but the rest are fillers.

The Fame Monster: Brilliant from start to finish. Her best era.

Born This Way: Her best body of work and the most classic. The cheesy moments are only a few.

ARTPOP: It's very light-hearted as an album in a dark era for Gaga. It's mixed quality for me since it has some great highs but some pretty lows. Some tracks are overproduced and others could have been cut.

Joanne: It's raw and cohesive. The first half is flawless the second one is more of a grower. The deluxe tracks are so bad though. 

JupiterDrive

The fame game changing golden synch pop classic 

The fame monster same 

Born this way something new and risky for its time back then her best work

ARTPOP very loud and noisy colorful melodies not really best arranged but still a great edm album 

Joanne very tiring and dusty sometimes annoying to listen to very 5 months of work 

RonnieGagz
23 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

The Monster

I love this song, it's not Gaga's though :lolga:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

WildAmerican

THE FAME: Where it all started, love the singles, + Starstruck, and Paper Gansta, other than that pretty mediocre.

THE FAME MONSTER: As someone previously started, "quality over quantity" and every track is a masterpiece. Tied for my favorite album

BORN THIS WAY: Great album, really developed her further as an artist, fantastic singles, great MVs, iconic really. A few bad spots, but overall fantastic pop album

ARTPOP: VERY up and down. With this album, I either love a song or I strongly dislike it.

JOANNE: Really redefined her image, cohesive, brilliant and poignant, it's quickly becoming my favorite Gaga albums, and one of my favorite albums of all time

Gagaplayer315

As masterpieces that have marked different eras of my life  :diane:

TheFame Monster
22 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I perceive all as untapped potential. I love them all and think they're brilliant, but I know Gaga is holding back.

Do you think she's still holding back?

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Do you think she's still holding back?

I do. Gaga has so many extraordinary, amazing, brilliant, perfect moments in her music, but they're spread across her albums (i.e. Angel Down, Perfect Illusion Instrumental, Electric Chapel, second half of The Queen, TEOG and MTN, Bad Romance of course, Speechless, etc.). I want Gaga to put it all together into one brilliant absolute masterpiece, and I think that is what she's holding back.

Archived