💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Alicia Keys - Sweet F'ing Love (Prod. by Kaytranada)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Just two months after releasing her sixth album HERE, Alicia Keys is back with new music for the new year. On Monday night, Swizz Beatz debuted his wife’s latest song “Sweet F-ing Love.” Produced by Kaytranada, the tender R&B jam finds Keys effortlessly harmonizing over a whimsical instrumental.

“I’m talkin’ ’bout sweet f-ing love,” she repeats throughout the majority of the song.

Rap-Up

Johnny Wayne

I love Alicia and Here was an amzing album but... hum... did anyone ask for this? Go promote your album honey, it really is needing it

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

To any singers out there struggling and feeling they are not "talented" enough, it's not about talent it's about a catchy sentence you repeat over and over again that is so catchy it stucks in people's brain. Perfection doesn't matter anymore in music, so keep working and stop putting yourself down

MonsterPaws
14 minutes ago, Bio said:

You guys are a bore. The song is dope.

I like it. But I do get why they might find it boring.

xoxo cupcakke

Yaaassss Alicia Keys, Queen of Keys, Pyrotechnics, and Bad Word Euphemisms :sis:

It's a nice tune but I don't get why she would release a single song that isn't included on her newest album?!

And for those saying it's boring: That's because it sounds like everything else that is popular nowadays & it sucks that THE Alicia Keys had to "go down to that level".

And a Question: How do you now this is produced by Kaytranada when it's uploaded by Swizz Beatz?

JustHMLover
23 hours ago, Juvi said:

And a Question: How do you now this is produced by Kaytranada when it's uploaded by Swizz Beatz?

look at the single cover and the link Rap-Up :D

12 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

look at the single cover and the link Rap-Up :D

hahahaha, just saw that now, thx ;) 

Archived