question

The Hierarchy of Pop Music

Started by Yo GagaGaga with 91 replies so far

Just now, John Slayne said:

nnnnnnn what's up with that pic :toofunny:

Kylie is in there too, she's a "feature" :poot:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Cher is the Queen's aunt, that got skiped in line of succession.

Gaga cleans the castle.

Madonna is the old madonna had a farm.

 

as you wish

NOW ANNOUNCING CHER AS THE QUEEN'S AUNT OF POP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

as you wish

NOW ANNOUNCING CHER AS THE QUEEN'S AUNT OF POP

Girl, I rubbed you. I should get two more wishes.:nails::excuseu:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this should be based on the kingdom in America just too make it easier. 

Edited by Werk
1 person likes this

Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Misaki said:

Girl, I rubbed you. I should get two more wishes.:nails::excuseu:

normally I charge $2000 for a rub, consider that your last 2 wishes

aRNrMRb.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Bowie is Grand Maester 

Madonna would be such a Cersei

Justin Bieber would be such a Joffrey

Gaga is Queenslayer :stalkga:

Let's see... Lana Del Rey would own the Brothel probably and be the most expensive *****.

Marina, Halsey, Ariana all work at the Brothel :laughga:

Melanie Martinez is the Royal Cry Baby.

J Lo should be the head maid, she can cook all day, do your laundry, get your act together..

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

David Bowie is Grand Maester 

Madonna would be such a Cersei

Justin Bieber would be such a Joffrey

Gaga is Queenslayer :stalkga:

Let's see... Lana Del Rey would own the Brothel probably and be the most expensive *****.

Marina, Halsey, Ariana all work at the Brothel :laughga:

Melanie Martinez is the Royal Cry Baby.

J Lo should be the head maid, she can cook all day, do your laundry, get your act together..

Gaga should be the queen of the rivaling kingdom, that we think is bad but secretly good.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

David Bowie is Grand Maester 

Madonna would be such a Cersei

Justin Bieber would be such a Joffrey

Gaga is Queenslayer :stalkga:

Let's see... Lana Del Rey would own the Brothel probably and be the most expensive *****.

Marina, Halsey, Ariana all work at the Brothel :laughga:

Melanie Martinez is the Royal Cry Baby.

J Lo should be the head maid, she can cook all day, do your laundry, get your act together..

sure.

NOW ANNOUNCING DAVID BOWIE AS THE GRAND MASTER OF POP, MELANIE MARTINEZ AS THE ROYAL BABY, AND J LO AS THE HEAD MAID

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

You keep saying GOddess...

 

but she is the Devil of Pop

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MechaRaja said:

You keep saying GOddess...

 

but she is the Devil of Pop

accurate

5kwW0Ve.gif

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin Bieber is the Prince

But since Michael is dead, he'd be the King :laughga:

Or Justin Timberlake could be the new King 

Edited by The Fame Joanne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Justin Timberlake is the Prince

But since Michael is dead, he'd be the King :laughga:

you got it.

NOW ANNOUNCING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AS THE PRINCE OF POP

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

you got it.

NOW ANNOUNCING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AS THE PRINCE OF POP

So is he the King now? :gum:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

So is he the King now? :gum:

in the Pop Kingdom, you live on through your music

HqpUcSS.gif

 

7 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elton John as the King's gay uncel

Bruno and Rihanna as his adopted children, which makes them the Prince's cousins

Edit: Mess it makes them the King's cousins :sweat:

Edited by The Fame Joanne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now