Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

Trump Twitter meltdown: Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Featured Posts

lego   Paws Up 37,465
lego

 

7 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

He is right. Never have we seen such slander from a credible news source against a president, never. Buzzfeed should be ashamed of themselves, even liberal Jake Tapper said Buzzfeed was wrong.

Really? What about all the slander against Obama?

 

----

 

Why do Trump supporters complain about fake news NOW, but they eat everything Breitbart and Fox News serve them?

 

https://thinkprogress.org/cnn-fake-breitbart-real-b507c0a2f21a

 

http://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/1/10/14222490/germany-fake-news-breitbart-russia-election?client=safari

 

  • Like 10
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Fame Joanne   Paws Up 5,979
The Fame Joanne

That has nothing to do with Nazi-Germany tho :huh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic   Paws Up 25,991
Supersonic
2 minutes ago, lego said:

 

Really? What about all the slander against Obama?

 

----

 

Why do Trump supporters complain about fake news NOW, but they eat everything Breitbart and Fox News serve them?

 

https://thinkprogress.org/cnn-fake-breitbart-real-b507c0a2f21a

 

http://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/1/10/14222490/germany-fake-news-breitbart-russia-election?client=safari

 

Because it's only fake if it's in any way critcal about Mr. Melania. Obviously. :sis: Liberals? They poison crops and wells, who cares if it's a lie?

  • Like 2
Majestic, the future is electric.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaMyBlood95   Paws Up 8,662
GagaMyBlood95

Seriously, I sometimes don't understand what this man is trying to say :ladyhaha:

Can someone take away his phone or shut down his twitter account?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,465
lego
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Seriously, I sometimes don't understand what this man is trying to say :ladyhaha:

Can someone take away his phone or shut down his twitter account?

 

 

How else do you expect him to announce nuclear war? :neyde:  

  • Like 3
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaMyBlood95   Paws Up 8,662
GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, lego said:

 

 

How else do you expect him to announce nuclear war? :neyde:  

Oh right, and to keep us updated who is crooked, who is trash and why we need to quit everything regarding global warming, pollution and stuff like that.. Totally forgot about it, my mistake!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordeGa   Paws Up 1,044
LordeGa

Ladies and gentlemen: the leader of the most powerful country in the world

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest   Paws Up 2,038
kyanewest

This is so funny, crazy ass world

  • Like 1
don't ban me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lego   Paws Up 37,465
lego

Trump and Tammy Lauren would be a perfect couple. 

 

  • Like 2
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 22,808
hunty
40 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

He is right. Never have we seen such slander from a credible news source against a president, never. Buzzfeed should be ashamed of themselves, even liberal Jake Tapper said Buzzfeed was wrong.

No one actually believed that :rip: We needed a good laugh. The elections are over and he's won, let the left have their fun. 

I just can't believe how unclassy his tweets are :saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 22,808
hunty
12 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

He is lost in the age of the social 

giphy.gif

 

Dead

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince   Paws Up 42,014
Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

He is lost in the age of the social 

giphy.gif

 

DEAD

  • Like 1
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dale Cooper   Paws Up 26,922
Dale Cooper

I love how he insults his country and his Nazi supporters.

draguetchen.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×