Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

My Chemical Romance - Killjoys Never Die

SpookyKid

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
12 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

MCR brings the best memories back. I remember being in 6th/7th grade when they became so big and their music was really fun and heartfelt as well. I always perceived them as honest artists and that was really encouraging while going through teenage-hood.

I was recently listening to their catalog again and I ended up bawling my eyes out while I was listening to The Black Parade. I guess I never paid much attention to the lyrics, production and atmosphere of that album when I was younger. It's such a strong album, filled with a lot of emotion and passion and hatred.

I would say that my favorite song is I Don't Love You. Or Famous Last Words. GREAT PRODUCTIONS.

Also, their videos were always so beautiful and properly made.

The Black Parade is truly a masterpiece :heart: Famous Last Words is one of my favorites too, and Mama (Still think they should have recorded the video :grr:)

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, retroglamx said:

I was recently listening to their catalog again and I ended up bawling my eyes out while I was listening to The Black Parade. I guess I never paid much attention to the lyrics, production and atmosphere of that album when I was younger. It's such a strong album, filled with a lot of emotion and passion and hatred.

I would say that my favorite song is I Don't Love You. Or Famous Last Words. GREAT PRODUCTIONS.

Also, their videos were always so beautiful and properly made.

The Black Parade is like a new experience every time I listen to it. It never gets old. You've got me thinking about what that album would be if it was a visual album :flutter:

Speaking of their videos, the video for Na Na Na used the same diner as the Telephone video! 

tumblr_lnol4l75vb1qf1rni.jpg

tumblr_lnol48NAdY1qf1rni.jpg

(Idk if you knew that or not, but it is also sort of just a general statement to anyone lurking the thread)  Yay for sets :lolly:

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, msisux said:

The Black Parade is like a new experience every time I listen to it. It never gets old. You've got me thinking about what that album would be if it was a visual album :flutter:

Speaking of their videos, the video for Na Na Na used the same diner as the Telephone video! 

(Idk if you knew that or not, but it is also sort of just a general statement to anyone lurking the thread)  Yay for sets :lolly:

I was so happy when I saw this :heart: 

1 hour ago, msisux said:

yasss i noticed that as well 

MCR shouldve created a short film w/ danger days :giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

retroglamx
9 hours ago, msisux said:

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

I NEVER KNEW THAT

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

SpookyKid
8 hours ago, Slave Blonde said:

yasss i noticed that as well 

MCR shouldve created a short film w/ danger days :giveup: 

Yes :giveup: 

17 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

OMG i used to love MCR! They were so amazing live!

Plus, you and I can both brag that we at least got to see them live :stalkga:

SpookyKid
21 minutes ago, msisux said:

Plus, you and I can both brag that we at least got to see them live :stalkga:

Why do you hate me?

SpookyKid
10 hours ago, msisux said:

:noparty: You know I don't

Hide contents

I'm just mean :air:

:deadbanana: