đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

HaveAnOysterBBy

I just genuinely miss old Gaga...I mean I kinda like Joanne but the songs don't grab me like they use to. I feel like mark Ronson really shook her up for the worst cause she's definitely changed. Maybe she just grew up ? Idk :shrug:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunninMan

I think that some fans are never gonna be happy unless she is doing something completely avant garde and attention grabbing. She has said before that she doesn't want to have to be "Lady Gaga" 24/7 because it caused strain on her relationships. Apparently that's not enough for some fans. I'm not gonna lie, I miss the crazy Gaga, I truly do, but we know that's a part of her, the fans melting down every single time she doesn't show up in ten inch heels, or isn't strutting around in couture in a music video need to chill tf out. We have been told by Gaga herself that this album is not about the crazy, so idk what else it's gonna take for you to get that and stop freaking out every time she does something you don't think she should do with this album. It's gotten so old, and I truly am saddened when she tweets and posts things about how much she loves us, because some of you treat her as bad as her haters, yet you call yourselves fans. 

Archived