💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

I think because of so much success early on and the visuals she presented, that fan came to expect alot from her, but let's be honest, it is hard for her  to outdo herself when she has done so many remarkable things.  LM's have way to high of standards.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She gained most of her fans through releasing pop music, interesting fashion and videos. Answer : carry on doing that.

if she doesn't want to then many ppl won't be pleased with makes sense. Unless somebody follows her just because she is Gaga.

its very straight forward like really, who cares about films and meetings with Dalia lama from frikkin popstar

22 hours ago, GrandeVersace said:

I mean Gaga has achieved a lot in a small period of time compared to other artists. The standards were always very high for her and the expectations fans had didn't always came true. How hard do you think it is for her to please fans now?

Have your standards changed? Superbowl is so close btw. Confess!

giphy.gif 

"small period of time" is a dangerous word for an artist.

Longevity that counts in show business, not the almighty "small period of time". 

Tony Bennett(minus his longevity) would have retired sipping coffee in some cafe in Italy like what Alfred did to Bruce*.

*stalked Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle.

5 hours ago, petedagrk said:

I think because of so much success early on and the visuals she presented, that fan came to expect alot from her, but let's be honest, it is hard for her  to outdo herself when she has done so many remarkable things.  LM's have way to high of standards.

That doesn't mean she should stop trying the way she has done now. She didn't put effort into a MV since G.U.Y

She didn't even bother to appear in the TIHTY music video...

Sepsami
On 11-1-2017 at 7:41 PM, Creyk said:

It's not hard at all. She just needs to deliver bussy popping pop bops. That is literally the one job she has.

There's plenty of other musicians for that, Gaga is so much more than just pop bops :oprah:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Sepsami said:

Gaga is so much more than just pop bops :oprah:

what is she?

I'm always confused by "Gaga is more than..." thing

2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

There's plenty of other musicians for that, Gaga is so much more than just pop bops :oprah:

Well she doesn't have to be because no one is here for that.

Not even many of her fans

Meaningful songs are good for album tracks or as b-sides for fans but she should have 4-5 surefire smash singles on each album. Katy Perry does this and it works

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

That doesn't mean she should stop trying the way she has done now. She didn't put effort into a MV since G.U.Y

She didn't even bother to appear in the TIHTY music video...

She was definitly putting the meaning in the center, that's why. TIHTY was not song for her to snatch weaves or w/e you would expect

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what is she?

I'm always confused by "Gaga is more than..." thing

She's musically so much more talented, trained and versatile than the vast majority of her peers, if her pop career would end she wouldn't have to worry about her career being finished. I'd honestly get bored if she kept doing the same pop for years.. She's too much of a 'weirdo' to be the good American Dream girl making music anyways.

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Well she doesn't have to be because no one is here for that.

Not even many of her fans

Meaningful songs are good for album tracks or as b-sides for fans but she should have 4-5 surefire smash singles on each album. Katy Perry does this and it works

If she was like Katy you probably wouldn't have been stanning her anyways.. Would you rather have her release mainstream music, she doesn't even like, to try and get hit and potentially fail?

The Child
On 11/01/2017 at 7:50 PM, JGD said:

Right?  Nowadays we have the fans of Lady, the fans of Gaga, and the fans of Joanne.

She should really make a music video about this presenting all these different sides of her personality and making them become one: herself.

10 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Yeah they "grew" with her so like sheeps they enjoy everything that she makes 

I grew up with Gaga and I don't enjoy everything she does but I also don't see the utility in making tons of threads complaining about the fact that Gaga didn't please me, it's just a waste of time.

6 hours ago, Garr said:

Depends on the monsters you have in mind. I love Joanne, so I'm definitely pleased, but it's obvious that she hasn't catered to those who are more into visual art. I don't think it'd be hard to please them if Gaga actually tried to do so. She's the same person. It just depends on what her goals are really. Though it'd probably be hard for her to please those who want more RedOne-produced dance songs. I don't think Gaga'd be willing to take a few steps back just to make some kids happy. That's just an assumption on my part though.

Gaga already had/has a hard time compromising her art for her label so she would never compromise it for us.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

lordmaler
30 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

RPDR4.thumb.jpg.ebb36791cda1e26b6a1a8ffe

Archived