Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

At this point there's nothing she can do to please monsters unless she releases another Bad Romance :hor:

I was going to say "just release quality music videos" but then I thought to myself..."will the GP and ex monsters care anymore?"

I feel like Gaga is so far removed from the GP's consciousness at this point that even if she releases something slayful ppl would not care. Ex monsters included (since most ex monsters want GP approval and chart success but they won't be getting that from Gaga anytime soon).

Luckily for me I am 100% here for Joanne but I do understand how so many have jumped ship.

Great music, pretty successful album but underwhelming visuals and era.

Fiona Apple
15 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Well it's pretty easy for Gaga to please ACTUAL fans of her work, because they grew with her. :reductive:

Yeah they "grew" with her so like sheeps they enjoy everything that she makes 

Princess Stache

Sure I love the wigs and extravagant outfits and hope they return one day, but I'm happy when Gaga is happy and staying true to her artistic vision, so I support the Joanne era, as I did the Cheek to Cheek era.  I would rather Gaga be truly happy without the outfits than in a dark place like in the Born This Way era.

gagzus

Ever since she opened the flood gates to everyone who isn't a gay male who just loves pop music it's hard because you have people left, right and centre wanting different genres, looks and everything. Each to their own of course BUT even in her peak she didn't please everyone, for example myself and a few others didn't like her makeup or wigs or even some outfits and songs. The point is; you can't please everybody, so I'm glad she's just pleasing herself now.

It's personally easy to please me I find, all she has to do is be brunette like for one day, have a mix of glamour and flamboyance and make another R&B song, or another EDM influenced album that's all I want. Will I get it? Probably not, but I still appreciate small mercies.

Fernster7

She just need to make rehashes of her old songs and most of them will be pleased. That's all they think they want because it may give her a couple of hit singles.

Gaga delivered this era with the music and performances. I have to admit that imo she's failing when it comes to videos but Oh well.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DeanWinchester
19 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Well it's pretty easy for Gaga to please ACTUAL fans of her work, because they grew with her. :reductive:

i knew i should have played jazz since i was 13 :noparty:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

i knew i should have played jazz since i was 13 :noparty:

Instead you were dancin in circles.:green:

DeanWinchester
Just now, GrandeVersace said:

Instead you were dancin in circles.:green:

no, I was pulling my disco stick

tumblr_m3hnsyFF6g1r7ifqv.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

no, I was pulling my disco stick

tumblr_m3hnsyFF6g1r7ifqv.gif

GrandeVersace approves.:giggle:

DeanWinchester
Just now, GrandeVersace said:

GrandeVersace approves.:giggle:

Dean-Gifs-karlyluvsam-unleashed-31889601

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Head Empty

Most of the complainers don't support many of the things she's really passionate about (jazz, acting, Joanne, HER HEALTH), so why would she go though the effort to try and please them? :laughga:

display name

Depends on the monsters you have in mind. I love Joanne, so I'm definitely pleased, but it's obvious that she hasn't catered to those who are more into visual art. I don't think it'd be hard to please them if Gaga actually tried to do so. She's the same person. It just depends on what her goals are really. Though it'd probably be hard for her to please those who want more RedOne-produced dance songs. I don't think Gaga'd be willing to take a few steps back just to make some kids happy. That's just an assumption on my part though.

lordmaler
7 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Most of the complainers don't support many of the things she's really passionate about (jazz, acting, Joanne, HER HEALTH)

Tell me how are music and her health connected? :oprah:

7 minutes ago, Totodile said:

so why would she go though the effort to try and please them? :laughga:

Because her goal is to sell the music and please her supporters and not shoo them away???

Archived