💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

If she releases DIC as a single, I'll forgive her for not releasing VENUS, Scheisse, DITD, Starstuck as a singles. :reductive: that's what I want, dunno bout others. :sis:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus

They way she marketed herself from 2009-2011 is a lot different than the kind of artist she is now. If she wants to go back to her previous popularity, she just needs to replicate the quality and creative team she had in 2009-2011. I love Joanne but releasing "authentic" music doesn't mean she has to discredit her previous work and image when that's what made her so popular and acclaimed  :oprah:

It's hard but not impossible LOL.

I won't lie and say that I love every single things she did by the past time. I love Joanne, It's an amazing record and it wasn't even my fav type of music, but Gaga did it.

But then we get Million Reasons vid like that...............the same woman who delivered all of the other vids............................. It was just like a giant bucket of cold water. It doesn't mean that everything will be bad tho. Perfect Illusion vid is good. It's not like spectacular like most of the vids, but it's good! we got what she tried. And that's what a fan do, we support and love, but it doesn't mean you need to swallow everyting she does.

I think most of the people will just get on their knees and cry if she comes up doing a choreo @ the next vid just like they were with the victoria secrets show :laughga:

I think it is pretty easy for Gaga to please her fans, if she wasn't able to and there wasn't any question of it, then all of the fans complaining wouldn't be so erratic about their complaints and they would just go away without the begging and wonder. If Gaga took a sudden slight to the left and released a leftover track from songs that she has been working on and had shelved, she would immediately please her fans. Gaga isn't taking the easy street with this though, she has her ways and madness this era about what she is doing AND I think, in the end, those complaining fans will look back when it's passed and see what was in her magic, of this time.

And in the future, they will still be sticking around, being fans.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

lordmaler

It's not hard at all lmao.

When it was announced that she is working with RedOne the hype was real.

Like I said once, she needs RedOne to do half of every album to have some bops that will sell her album. The other half she can experiment with other producers and if some hit happens her label can easily push it as single.

It's really simple but she is so stubborn.

SpookyKid
31 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

OT: was that Frank Iero on your DP? 

Yes :heart: it was made by @msisux as a gift :diane: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Yes :heart: it was made by @msisux as a gift :diane: 

:nick: 

i miss MCR :giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

It's not hard at all. She just needs to deliver bussy popping pop bops. That is literally the one job she has.

Yes, hun! Finally someone said it.

anigif_enhanced-25707-1453132924-11.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HighwayFantasy

I lowered my expectations to a very low point with everything Gaga is releasing ever since Joanne. To me she is visually, musically and creatively underperforming so much in comparison with the ambitious, theatrical and creative artists she used to be. The music is so basic and country stylish. I just don't get it. It seems to me she lost all of her ambition and vision as an artist. So I am very nervous for the halftime show yet I actually don't really care anymore.

Did I just typed this?! OMG, this is actually something I have in my mind for a long time but didn't want to share it because its so negative :( but its just the truth. 

VforVendetta

Most people in here will never be pleased because they have a problem with themselves and they try to fill the gap with Gaga and her personal success. 

Those that are really here to appreciate things, they do. The rest just make drama and ruin the forum.

Rudz Xinc

It's easy
Just don't be lazy

Of course she can't please everybody
But at least try to please the majority

And the majority wants CreativeGa back, I'm not saying I want the old Gaga back

She can be Joanne and still create something meaningful yet beautiful

Look at those clowns

Smarticle
9 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

I'm living for this lowkey MR music video shade.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

ViktorStone
9 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Monsters are impossible. Gaga can do exactly what Monsters ask of her and so many will still complain. So many Monsters said they want something other than pop from Gaga, she delivered that with Joanne and still they complain, just a for instance. There honestly is no pleasing Monsters. 

who said Gaga we dont want RedOne
who said Gaga we want a country album
i was so excited about LG5 even before i knew its name.
When i heard that it was called Joanne i knew it would not be good
i had such hopes for the visuals of this album i thought LG5 era would be like the inter commercial 
i had such hopes for the collab with Florence 
i had so much hope cuz of all the things she said she would do with ARTPOP and never did

666 others

Gaga is never going to please Monsters again. Monsters are never going to be pleased with her again. Party's over. Time for everyone to get sober and go home.

Only a few (myself included) will remain with her.

:holyshit:

Archived