💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt
13 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

She has changed quite a lot :shrug:  that is the truth. She has changed her statements very radically. She went from "electronic music is real music" to "I just care about showing my vocals", from "I am Lady Gaga" to "Lady Gaga is a character". Music changed, direction changed, and to be honest monsters fell in love with Gaga + her team rather than Gaga alone. So, yes it is quite hard.

She never once stated "electronic music is real music", she said there is a mathematics to it that takes skill to make and time to learn, but at the time, it was her medium to break into the pop market, she's changed, music changes, ideas change, her new medium is now back to basics, instruments that have become forgotten in mainstream music. 

Go see A Star is Born

2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

So many Monsters said they want something other than pop from Gaga, she delivered that with Joanne and still they complain,

Tbh I dont blame them, she ruined the good music with the era

160916948-9755171_2.jpg

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Panchecco

I think it's a mix of high expectations and a history of big delusions :reductive:

Gaga has always been very unique and was able to keep everyone interested but I guess with time more and more artist "became like her" for the type of music they were making/ for the looks (I'm not saying everyone copied Gaga but It's stupid not to admit that she had a HUGE inpact on the music industry). Considering this it's easy to say that a lot of monsters might have lost interest in her bacause they unconsciously "repleced" her with other artists/performers who are now doing what Gaga already did years ago. 

I think Gaga understands this and tried to change herself a bit in order to give a fresh vibe to the old Gaga everyone loved (or at least talked about): she did the Jazz Era, AHS and finally Joanne which is clearly Gaga trying to enlarge her fandom by including a new different genre in her style (country). By doing this Gaga pleased some fans and irritated others so now she is in between hardcore stans, people who are just now paying attention to her, and people who expect she'll add a little bit of Gaga-ness to her current persona (Joanne the farmer/ father's daughter, sister's sister/just a regular girl :staymad:)

SO MAYBE, to repsond to the question in the title, it's mainly because the fanbase is bigger and very diverse (now more than ever)

3 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Must've been a dark time for you

Even darker for Gaga

tumblr_ndr641uvEI1s609pno1_500.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

chromaticainmyhead

Gaga / Joanne don't want to please anybody with this era than herself. She came to a point in her life were you try figuring out who you are as a human being on this planet escpecially if you've lost almost 10 years of your life to live a "normal-paced" life and suddenly you're in your 30s.
I feel like the creating process of this album was more therapy for her and to show it the world was more sort of a side effect. That's probably the reason why this whole era feels so lukewarm to many people. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Economy

Fans dont understand that domination rarely lasts more than 5 years tops in the industry and that an artists career after that becomes more consistant but more low key. That applies even to most legends

Artists who had/have consistant chart-topping hits over a lengthy period of time like Rihanna or Madonna are rare exeptions

Gaga was never gonna keep up that pace forever

31 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

OT: was that Frank Iero on your DP? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Gaga's gonna keep losing fans because she keeps radically changing her music every era

TF/M is drastically different to BTW = Lost her domination and most of her army

BTW was drastically different in quality to ARTPOP = Lost the majority of what was left of her fans

ARTPOP is completely different to Joanne = She's left with only casual listeners and die hards and she doesn't have much of them anyway

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Decodekid

the only thing that i want from this woman is too keep creating with her talent, i wont give a damn about visuals or looks, i just want music from her for the rest of my life, well i mean as long as she wants to keep doing it, i wont force anyone :diane:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

29 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

rs_600x600-160920145729-600.joanne.cm.92

Hide contents

Yes, I like the Joanne era, but it's not suitable to say we broke her hip right?:saladga:

Archived