Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichaelMonster
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

people need to stop taking this out of context, she said she knew what her fans wanted for the superbowl, she never said she'd make the music/mv/fashion they want

:) i'm just kidding. I'm pretty ok with Gaga. I love JOANNE and I'm completely satisfied. 

MaryJaneHolland

Not at all. She can make the old fans come back to her with just one performance.

I'm on another pop forum and once that corset (?) was rumored to be smth that Gaga will wear at the halftime show, all those old fans were like "If she wears smth like this on SB, I better renew my stan card" :sharon:

She can literally get them all back, she just has to be the "old" Gaga.

makes sense?? :laughga:

AlexanderMagno

She has changed quite a lot :shrug:  that is the truth. She has changed her statements very radically. She went from "electronic music is real music" to "I just care about showing my vocals", from "I am Lady Gaga" to "Lady Gaga is a character". Music changed, direction changed, and to be honest monsters fell in love with Gaga + her team rather than Gaga alone. So, yes it is quite hard.

Just now, Bloody Matt said:

She should just please herself imo

Of course. An artist must be pleased and proud of his work first of all. Nobody denies that.

The Surrealist
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

once that corset (?) was rumored to be smth that Gaga will wear at the halftime show

"Corsets off" :staymad:

5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Not as hard as some people actually think. The fact that fans are already hyping studio sessions for the rumored 2017 "EP" speak volumes about the dissatisfaction with this era.

It is no shock nor should it be denied that Gaga has nosedived in the quality of work (even in some cases with the music, despite the fact that Joanne has some solid songs) she puts out since circa 2011. AP era performances were an abomination and now the Joanne visuals are just, well where are they tbh :/ what we do have seems last minute, don't even deny it y'all. Even the exciting parts of the Joanne era such as the mini-series seems to be so far drawn out that everyone's forgotten it :sharon: 

The music is good but with a mainstream pop star like Lady Gaga who built her entire fanbase on stellar music accompanied by stellar visuals and inticrate performances, its no surprise at the level of underwhelm this era

If she served solid quality music, with a solid concept, a cohesive storyline and a well thought out visual plan for LG6, I can guarantee that 90% of this fanbase would be all for it. 

"Want a good thing, put the money down first"-Diamond Heart~Xoxo Joanne

monketsharona

Seeing fans being excited for the possible leaks of old demos more than for anything related to Joanne in the future, means a lot to me :reductive:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not at all. She can make the old fans come back to her with just one performance.

I'm on another pop forum and once that corset (?) was rumored to be smth that Gaga will wear at the halftime show, all those old fans were like "If she wears smth like this on SB, I better renew my stan card" :sharon:

She can literally get them all back, she just has to be the "old" Gaga.

makes sense?? :laughga:

try-wearing-a-corset.gif 

:green::laughga:

Drin Lon
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Not as hard as some people actually think. The fact that fans are already hyping studio sessions for the rumored 2017 "EP" speak volumes about the dissatisfaction with this era.

It is no shock nor should it be denied that Gaga has nosedived in the quality of work (even in some cases with the music, despite the fact that Joanne has some solid songs) she puts out since circa 2011. AP era performances were an abomination and now the Joanne visuals are just, well where are they tbh :/ what we do have seems last minute, don't even deny it y'all. Even the exciting parts of the Joanne era such as the mini-series seems to be so far drawn out that everyone's forgotten it :sharon: 

The music is good but with a mainstream pop star like Lady Gaga who built her entire fanbase on stellar music accompanied by stellar visuals and inticrate performances, its no surprise at the level of underwhelm this era

If she served solid quality music, with a solid concept, a cohesive storyline and a well thought out visual plan for LG6, I can guarantee that 90% of this fanbase would be all for it. 

Stopped reading right there

Shame on you :madge:

4 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

It's impossible now. Her fans are very diverse and all want different things. 

No matter what there will always be a group of "fans" complaining. 

Right?  Nowadays we have the fans of Lady, the fans of Gaga, and the fans of Joanne.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

"Corsets off" :staymad:

2 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

try-wearing-a-corset.gif 

:green::laughga:

But, did you get my point? :laughga: 

3 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Stopped reading right there

Shame on you :madge:

Well I mean she did have her moderately strong moments but200_s.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, did you get my point? :laughga: 

Yeap. Just a glimpse of The fame and they will break their heels.

:ladyhaha:

PopThatArt
24 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

I mean Gaga has achieved a lot in a small period of time compared to other artists. The standards were always very high for her and the expectations fans had didn't always came true. How hard do you think it is for her to please fans now?

Have your standards changed? Superbowl is so close btw. Confess!

giphy.gif 

Monsters are impossible. Gaga can do exactly what Monsters ask of her and so many will still complain. So many Monsters said they want something other than pop from Gaga, she delivered that with Joanne and still they complain, just a for instance. There honestly is no pleasing Monsters. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived