Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How hard is it for Gaga to please monsters?

Hades

Featured Posts

I mean Gaga has achieved a lot in a small period of time compared to other artists. The standards were always very high for her and the expectations fans had didn't always came true. How hard do you think it is for her to please fans now?

Have your standards changed? Superbowl is so close btw. Confess!

giphy.gif 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Her fans are just petty and want her to do everything at the same time. I guess most her fans just care about her chart succes and not her hip.

4 minutes ago, Misaki said:

No. Her fans are just petty and want her to do everything at the same time. I guess most her fans just care about her chart succes and not her hip.

she never had to dance to break her hip

I just want good songs, performances and music videos, that's it

SpookyKid
Just now, MichaelMonster said:

She knows what her fans want :trollga:

people need to stop taking this out of context, she said she knew what her fans wanted for the superbowl, she never said she'd make the music/mv/fashion they want

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

The Surrealist

I just need emotions, attitude, vocals and a piano maybe.

Outfits and wigs are extra.

I don't need choreography.

It's not hard at all. She just needs to deliver bussy popping pop bops. That is literally the one job she has.

monketsharona

She was pleasing us very good from 2008 to 2013... I don't know why it would be hard to do it again... 

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, leecy said:

she never had to dance to break her hip

I just want good songs

rs_600x600-160920145729-600.joanne.cm.92

3 minutes ago, leecy said:

performances 

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, leecy said:

music videos, that's it

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Not as hard as some people actually think. The fact that fans are already hyping studio sessions for the rumored 2017 "EP" speak volumes about the dissatisfaction with this era.

It is no shock nor should it be denied that Gaga has nosedived in the quality of work (even in some cases with the music, despite the fact that Joanne has some solid songs) she puts out since circa 2011. AP era performances were an abomination and now the Joanne visuals are just, well where are they tbh :/ what we do have seems last minute, don't even deny it y'all. Even the exciting parts of the Joanne era such as the mini-series seems to be so far drawn out that everyone's forgotten it :sharon: 

The music is good but with a mainstream pop star like Lady Gaga who built her entire fanbase on stellar music accompanied by stellar visuals and inticrate performances, its no surprise at the level of underwhelm this era

If she served solid quality music, with a solid concept, a cohesive storyline and a well thought out visual plan for LG6, I can guarantee that 90% of this fanbase would be all for it. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GagaXCupcakke

It's impossible now. Her fans are very diverse and all want different things. 

No matter what there will always be a group of "fans" complaining. 

Archived