Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry shooting new Music Video

POP2

Featured Posts

Haroon
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Again, she will, she always hangs on another big star

This is ridiculous though, no artist owns a certain month or anything :rip: If she'd released a few months ago people would say she's trying to overshadow Perfect Illusion, if a bit later then Joanne, if a bit later then Million Reasons, and now the Super Bowl :deadbanana: Artists shouldn't have to put their lives and careers on pause just because another artist is currently in their album era

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This is ridiculous though, no artist owns a certain month or anything :rip: If she'd released a few months ago people would say she's trying to overshadow Perfect Illusion, if a bit later then Joanne, if a bit later then Million Reasons, and now the Super Bowl :deadbanana: Artists shouldn't have to put their lives and careers on pause just because another artist is currently in their album era

I never said she owns a months but what a coincidence she always decidesto come back when another artist does. Applause-Roar, Make Me-Rise, Gaga's SB-Katy's back

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Morphine Prince

Let's hope she delivers! 

Katy usually releases good catchy tunes. 

She disappointed with Prism imo but let's see what happens. 

Justin Drew Bieber

Hopefully it's full of amazing never the same unique not always the same bops like Rise

Dominic
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

giphy.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Smarticle

So shes the first quarter return that was reported??

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Nirvana
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

wut :air:

flop ? it did so well, she released Run The World, is literally still played today and had a big impact. 

I think people think it's a flop compared to her previous eras... I'm not so familiar with her charts, but that's what many Bey stans say.

PanPikus

I am waiting so much fot it. I need some new music cause I don't have anything to listen to recently. :nails:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Katy makes Gaga step up her game

what sad reverse experience times we are in

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I wonder if she will release Teenage Dream 3.0 or if she will finally change her sound, and who will produce lead single, as Dr Luke would be bad pubilicity

1 hour ago, Majora said:

Hopefully it's full of amazing never the same unique not always the same bops like Rise

Rise could 100% fit in the second part of PRISM though, with the songs like This Moment, Love Me, By The Grace Of God, Spiritual, It Takes Two and Choose Your Battles. I saw no sound evolution from PRISM to Rise

Archived