💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry shooting new Music Video

POP2

Featured Posts

PopThatArt
7 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

if she has a successful era it's going to cement her as an icon and mega pop force even bigger than gaga tbh not easy for my to say tho..so really eager to see what happens :classy:

7avu.gif

alyssa-edwards-bitch-sit-your-ass-down-a

Go see A Star is Born

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys stop the Katy/Gaga war again! They have completely different styles now. They both have massive fandoms and they both have great music! Stop the Drama//Start the Music. 

I'm just waiting for her to flop. It'll happen eventually. It happened to Gagz, and at one point the entire world was crazy for her. I don't dislike Katy's music, but I'm just waiting to see what happens.

14 minutes ago, Knife said:

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
But still I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in
Think again
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

Hopefully you'll rise farther than your last single.:madge:

2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Let's hope it's not unicorns and rainbows but something really mature.

I was just thinking that yesterday! Prism was supposed to be such a mature album and it was far from. Songs like Double Rainbow, International Smile and This is how we Do are songs you'd hear on Radio Disney.

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, GrigioBoys said:

I was just thinking that yesterday! Prism was supposed to be such a mature album and it was far from. Songs like Double Rainbow, International Smile and This is how we Do are songs you'd hear on Radio Disney.

I love Double Rainbow but yes International Smile was tragic. It sounded like a song from Kidz Bop. :giggle:

Just now, TeenIdle said:

I love Double Rainbow but yes International Smile was tragic. It sounded like a song from Kidz Bop. :giggle:

But forreal, songs like It Takes Two, Spiritual, Dark Horse and This Moment is the direction I want her to take. 

DeanWinchester
24 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

if she has a successful era it's going to cement her as an icon and mega pop force even bigger than gaga tbh not easy for me to say tho

this is objectively true and this will also definitely cause me to meltdown and lose faith

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

this is objectively true and this will also definitely cause me to meltdown and lose faith

but gaga will always be more talented remember that :sweat::lana:

DeanWinchester
Just now, dancergaga said:

but gaga will always be more talented remember that :sweat::lana:

that's exactly why I'll meltdown. She deserves attention and acclaim for her talent. Not to say Katy isn't but Gaga is definitely a lot more talented

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Doncho
27 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Omg :sharon:

Her videos are awesome though. I loved Wide Awake video, would be nice if Gaga releases something like that!

Archived