💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga always be queen of pop?

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

WTF you bit*h, Madonna's huge successful career that spans over four decades and overall cultural impact say hello. How ignorant to assume she only achieved some #1 hits 

Calm down. Don't need to get so angry over a pop star!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne
5 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

Calm down. Don't need to get so angry over a pop star!

Your "get your facts straight, Rihanna" comment was unnecessary as well :awkney:

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Your "get your facts straight, Rihanna" comment was unnecessary as well :awkney:

I said check yo facts on the assumption you were talking number ones. But not once did I say it with anger or get mad. Everyone knows Madonna's career and what she did. If you want to allow yourself to get angry and be baited into heated argument that doesn't exist, by all means go ahead. 

I made the wrong assumption. Even though my assumption is still factual evidence that Rihanna has achieved a lot and if anyone would be next it should be her. She represents everything that current day pop is doing and slaying at it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

The Fame Joanne
3 minutes ago, MechaRaja said:

I said check yo facts on the assumption you were talking number ones. But not once did I say it with anger or get mad. Everyone knows Madonna's career and what she did. If you want to allow yourself to get angry and be baited into heated argument that doesn't exist, by all means go ahead. 

I made the wrong assumption. Even though my assumption is still factual evidence that Rihanna has achieved a lot and if anyone would be next it should be her. She represents everything that current day pop is doing and slaying at it. 

I agree with what you have to say about Rihanna :lolly:

She's deffinitely today's biggest star and I don't see how some people can put Beyonce above her. Rihanna doesn't only sell more, she's also more global. Bey's last global hit was Telephone :sharon:

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I agree with what you have to say about Rihanna :lolly:

She's deffinitely today's biggest star and I don't see how some people can put Beyonce above her. Rihanna doesn't only sell more, she's also more global. Bey's last global hit was Telephone :sharon:

I don't understand why people consider Beyonce slaying at her game, yet she hasn't actually done anything with the last two albums... Yet Joanne is a flop? 

The Fame Joanne
Just now, MechaRaja said:

I don't understand why people consider Beyonce slaying at her game, yet she hasn't actually done anything with the last two albums... Yet Joanne is a flop? 

She's a touring force with decent album sales that's it. Rihanna, Taylor and Adele are doing much better than her

Computer

I thought Lady Gaga was going to be the queen of pop, otherwise I would never have thrown my life onto a pop star.  When I found out last year she wasn't going to be queen of pop I felt disappointed inside.  I continue to hope that is proven wrong and she returns to being queen of pop.  I don't think it's right for anyone else to be except Madonna and Lady Gaga was supposed to take over but now everything is ruined basically.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dark Anatomy

Gaga is NOT the "Queen of Pop"...and she never was. 

Triumphant and failure, Gaga is simply a talented musician. Titles seem so trivial and ignorant anyway....very "High School" if you ask me. But let's not be delusional here. 

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Computer said:

I thought Lady Gaga was going to be the queen of pop, otherwise I would never have thrown my life onto a pop star.  When I found out last year she wasn't going to be queen of pop I felt disappointed inside.  I continue to hope that is proven wrong and she returns to being queen of pop.  I don't think it's right for anyone else to be except Madonna and Lady Gaga was supposed to take over but now everything is ruined basically.

Stan for the Devil of Pop instead. 

Shipper

Gaga will always be queen in my delusional head and that's what matters. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Decodekid
10 hours ago, gagadonkster said:

are you a real Gaga fan :oprah:

Weren't you the one making a thread on how Gaga should be more like Britney, wow, such a real fan :diane:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

StarstruckIllusion

Joanne cancelled any chance of that title ever looking her way again. 

Archived