Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

HmeGsEV.png

WINNER - @kabirartfling :vegas: 

New_Doc_2018-04-17_5.jpg

Spoiler

I designed this couture gown, keeping the boldness of Gaga in mind. 

Anyways, 

The design is inspired by Christianity and it's complexities.

I sort of dissected a nuns costume (reach) and added modern elements like instead of a black scarf I added a modern hoddie, similar to classic Versace style.

I once went to local church and sat their for a few hours, what I noticed was the beautiful colors inside the church, the red curtains and carpets along with the blue windows made me feel the holy presence around me. The back of the garment has a beautiful cross to signify Christianity while the front bodice of the garment is sheer, for a classic controversial moment that resembles Gaga's CFDA malfunction. The dress is embellished with millions of rhinestones, shining like the holy night. The sleeves resemble the old era of romanticism.

This is what the judges had to say about this beautiful look.

"This look is FIRE. I'm seeing a night-sky betta fish (look it up) with full boobies OUT. Love it."

"I liked that it references Gaga's controversial CFDA wardrobe malfunction, & it also gave me a bit of Rihanna's CFDA dress as well with the exposing breasts. I liked the addition of the cross at the back."

"A beautiful and bold design that definitely grabs the attention, the big sleeves are amazing as well as the red, blue and black. The hoodie style is also very innovative, it’s kind of a lot of different styles mashed together but they work anyway. The cross on the back makes it perfectly in theme too. Well done. The Blue color could have been a different shade and if the sheer part was a sheer glittering black, it would have looked more cohesive."

Congratulations design queen. :diane: Your intricate design won hearts and snatched follicles left and right.  :vegas: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

kabirartfling
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

HmeGsEV.png

WINNER - @kabirartfling :vegas: 

New_Doc_2018-04-17_5.jpg

Hide contents

I designed this couture gown, keeping the boldness of Gaga in mind. 

Anyways, 

The design is inspired by Christianity and it's complexities.

I sort of dissected a nuns costume (reach) and added modern elements like instead of a black scarf I added a modern hoddie, similar to classic Versace style.

I once went to local church and sat their for a few hours, what I noticed was the beautiful colors inside the church, the red curtains and carpets along with the blue windows made me feel the holy presence around me. The back of the garment has a beautiful cross to signify Christianity while the front bodice of the garment is sheer, for a classic controversial moment that resembles Gaga's CFDA malfunction. The dress is embellished with millions of rhinestones, shining like the holy night. The sleeves resemble the old era of romanticism.

This is what the judges had to say about this beautiful look.

"This look is FIRE. I'm seeing a night-sky betta fish (look it up) with full boobies OUT. Love it."

"I liked that it references Gaga's controversial CFDA wardrobe malfunction, & it also gave me a bit of Rihanna's CFDA dress as well with the exposing breasts. I liked the addition of the cross at the back."

"A beautiful and bold design that definitely grabs the attention, the big sleeves are amazing as well as the red, blue and black. The hoodie style is also very innovative, it’s kind of a lot of different styles mashed together but they work anyway. The cross on the back makes it perfectly in theme too. Well done. The Blue color could have been a different shade and if the sheer part was a sheer glittering black, it would have looked more cohesive."

Congratulations design queen. :diane: Your intricate design won hearts and snatched follicles left and right.  :vegas: 

Thank you so much :giveup: I love this game! The other designs were mind blowing as well :giveup: love them all!

Give your love to me
  • Like 2
  • Love 1