💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think LoveGame is underrated?

Hades

Featured Posts

Radio Ga Ga

I say it got exactly what it deserved, it's a bop, so it's a hit, but overrated by gaga's team I guess, cuz paparazzi totally should have been the third single worldwide

It's a great song

Just kind of forgotten really

But it's still that bop, and she slayed it's live performances. I watched the Ellen one so many times...

3 hours ago, GrandeVersace said:

it remains a flawless bop

You said it.

It wasn't even a hit in my country.

When I discovered the song later I instantly liked it.

It's absolutely underrated. (It should've been at least top 3 on BB100)

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

I don't think the song is underrated but I do think the video is. 
Its sooo good and she looked so hot. (I kinda hate how good i think she looks because she's crazy tiny, and wasn't this during her issues with ED?)
Also didn't she say this video was important to her because it showed how she had some real dancing chops. eta: on second thought shes actually not dancing that much. Mostly im enthralled by the last 40 seconds. 

WildAmerican

I listened to the song for the first time in years today and I gotta admit - it holds up. It has a certain gravitas to it, I really love it again...

MEDONER

After all these years it still slays, I hate how she paid dust to it with a lackluster performance on BTWB and not performing it at all after that 

imnotyourbabe10

I feel like it is a well-received song but hardly talked about these days.  Probably my fav from the Fame (I Like It Rough is #1 from that album for me)

Especially loved the live performance of LoveGame at TMB...and at Lolla...         "...I've got a pretty tremendous ****...I've heard there are some pretty big cocks here at this festival...welcome to the monster ball...now dance you mother****ers!!!!!!"  I must admit that I miss this version of our Lady. 

ssslyboy

YAAAAAS!  My favorite Gaga song, and actually one of my favorite tracks of all time.  I don't know why though. lol.  I recognize how mindless and vapid the song is, but for some reason I still find it incredibly hypnotic, even years later.  Also my favorite Gaga video. :classy:

Archived