💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think LoveGame is underrated?

Hades

Featured Posts

Produced by RedOne, the track was released as the album's third single in North America and Europe and the fourth single in Australia, New Zealand, and Sweden after "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)". "LoveGame" was also released as the fourth single in the United Kingdom, after "Paparazzi".

The music video was a tribute from the singer to the New York lifestyle including its glamour, fans and fashion. It was influenced by the music video for Michael Jackson's "Bad", which also took place in a subway station. 

"LoveGame" peaked at number five on the chart. It reached number-one on the Hot Dance Club Songs, and also became Gaga's third number-one on the Mainstream Top 40 chart. It also received positive reviews. 

I feel like it's so snubbed by most fans when it's a bigger hit than most of her recent work. Sure it's not that deep or insirational but it remains a flawless bop.:giveup:

tumblr_m4duv6iNxP1rt27hoo1_500.gif 

South Blonde

latest?cb=20130420014121

Spoiler

Seriously tho, it is probably my favorite song from The Fame

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Ryusei

underrated in the sense that it wasn't #1 yes otherwise no, but i love it such a jam

Musery

It's so forgotten :rip:

But yes it is underrated, does she even perform it on tour anymore?

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Always loved this song, the video and song are among my favs from The Fame.

"Lets have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" is iconic. :firega:

Yes it's underrated, it's hardly talked about on here. 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I was so infatuated with those little purple  tints in her hair when I first saw the video :giveup:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

1 minute ago, LDGA said:

Please, underrated "Eh Eh" or Marry The Night, but not this song that was a hit.

Please, Marry the Night is praised to the high heavens. It's the definition of overrated on this site.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived