Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New unseen image posted by ProjectGaga

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli
2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

How do they have access to these unseen/unheard things? Were they previously a part of Gaga's inner circle?

Inb4 is Boris since the beginning.. :toofunny:

Little Monsters Torture Me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never forget. First artist in space :hor:

We were so high and look at us now... not even close to top 10 ahah talk about space

16 minutes ago, malazam said:

That pic is tragic tbh......

It's anything but tragic, boo. Next. 

It's like Christmas, except 1 month late and 12 months early! Glad that they're planning to share the media with us. Hope it's legal? Secretly hoping it's Boris or someone from the HAUS :excited2:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Aley Eggsalad
12 minutes ago, Vodka said:

It's like Christmas, except 1 month late and 12 months early! Glad that they're planning to share the media with us. Hope it's legal? Secretly hoping it's Boris or someone from the HAUS :excited2:

:sure::sure::sure:

1 minute ago, Aley Eggsalad said:

:sure::sure::sure:

:giggle::giveup::cryga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Justin Drew Bieber

I'm glad she didn't go to space but I kinda wish she used that suit for the Venus video, in a way :flop:

FATCAT
1 hour ago, LGQOP said:

tumblr_ojlr9cCAnd1w246w1o1_1280.jpg Tbh I loved this photoshoot. And it gets me so excited to know that they have the whole photoshoot filled with unreleased photos:giveup: Wig flew all the way to Venus and its rotating it 

They added this message with it: 

The reason we run this account is to let fans indulge in previously unreleased material, with no upper hand controlling the way files find themselves into your downloads folders. We do this because the media posted here (and on other sites) is truly remarkable, and something you’d typically not see. Since our founding in 2011, the string of leaks, trading, and selling of unreleased material has skyrocketed into dangerous territories. From this, fans have seemed to find joy in posting snippets of audio and pictures purely for egotistical gain. It’s a shame that in these times we as fans can’t share the gems we possess without the start of drama and theatrics. Have we lost our way? Why do we share these things in the first place? Not for attention and power, but to share some of the beauty that has never been-or will be. The only reason this account remains is for one reason: We love Gaga, and we want to share her beautiful creations with the world. We have follower goals and post previews simply to attract attention, as we want as many fans as possible to see what we have to offer! You’ll never see us making fake Venus demos (which were made from vocal stems, sadly) with horrendous, repetitive tags. Instead, you’ll find us posting full, untagged media for everyone to enjoy. Don’t take this as a message looking down on those who have profited or done wrong in the past, but as an open letter to any and all fans, to share and be kind to each other. The music brings us together; the rest is just background noise.
Blueberry kisses, Project Gaga

This letter reminds me of @ChicaSkas lowkey. :classy:

I see you :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

ChicaSkas
Just now, FATCAT said:

This letter reminds me of @ChicaSkas lowkey. :classy:

I see you :hor:

Legit not me :)

Although their ability to string words together is similar. 

But not me. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Drag them queen!
HMpRvq0.gif

I agree with everything they said. If you have something, and you want to share it with the community, just leak it in one go and then hide (if you want to). Don't get the point of the hundreds of tagged snippets and the song probably never leaking. 

I like dancin', and ponies....

FATCAT
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Legit not me :)

Although their ability to string words together is similar. 

But not me. 

You can't hide anything from me :gaycat:

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

ChicaSkas
Just now, FATCAT said:

You can't hide anything from me :gaycat:

giphy.gif

mwtxud.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived