Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kingdom Hearts: Illuminated Sky (read it)

Seeka

Featured Posts

Kingdom Hearts Illuminated Sky: Chapter One

"Never would have one thought the promise to reunite the worlds would become a threatening nightmare rather than a child's daydream.

Light has always been thought the opposition to darkness. That much is true. But what if light is also a tool that can be used for evil?

This is the journey to rectify what has gone wrong. If anything could be rectified. Their actions today may have doomed the world to more ruin than the Keyblade Wars."

Soooooo...

I wrote this. I will continue to write this even a I work on my novels and other things.

This is essentially a canon divergence where Sora turns into a light driven nutjob.

I have all the warnings and tags in the link.

I plan on this being a really huge series, with a lot of plots and characters and ideas and a new way to look at Kingdom Hearts.

I'll also try to steamroll plotholes. Try. If not I'll just make bigger ones you can't possibly ignore.

Give me your thoughts?

Spoiler

Tagging interested peeps:

@Logan@AyaKara@Redstreak@Sizzily@TheFriend

Any of you guys mind tagging Kingdom hearts fans for me, I don't know peeps here.

Katsuki Bakugo

The slay!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, MechaRaja said:

The slay!

I fortunately edited the little bit where I called what was not Sora, Sora. So I believe we're all good.

Katsuki Bakugo

These binches better read it!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, MechaRaja said:

These binches better read it!

Might end up going to chat and promoting it, lols.

TheFriend

Thank you for the tag however

Spoiler

I have not played any KH games yet so sorry sis. I know I suck sis sorry  :giveup:(maybe FFXIII/VII stuff and I can comment)

I love the concept tho. 

I wish you luck in achieving your dreams sis. The competition is big. Why not try original contents? Maybe it's better than doing fanfics of this series, etc.

lots of love :hug:,

TheFriend

Archived