Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Pope denounces transgender people

Featured Posts

Emigrante   Paws Up 5,981
Emigrante

And why the heck does he even think anybody cares? Why the hell does he even speak about that. It's religion for fvcks sake. Stop being political and judge people by whom they are and stop telling people whom they should be.. 

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Azor Ahai   Paws Up 10,366
Azor Ahai

These news are 6 months old.

• Like 1
It's not that I don't wanna love you

666 others   Paws Up 1,345
666 others
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

I didn't say I can prove the existence of God. But you can't disapprove God's existence either.

1 hour ago, Yukia said:

God does not exist and i will prove it in my future thread i still write it..

1 hour ago, River said:

This is the game, it's like who came first the chicken or the egg.. but it's so easy to disprove it's existence and cancel it's almightiness.. (btw I really wanted you to answer those questions)

1 hour ago, Skrill said:

...Its not a choice - it's common sense. Did you ever choose to believe that unicorns don't exist?

Just thought I would try to give some conclusive proof. So heeere we go:

The Little Monsters are people who live and breathe Lady Gaga. They go gaga over Gaga, make clothes out of random household materials, spend hours learning her dances, cry about how much they love her when they're drunk, and bash her on Gagadaily for commercially underperforming and releasing basic videos. They're easily identifiable; the more extreme little monsters usually have white hair and crazy makeup, but every little monster can be distinguished from a crowd. They acknowledge that they are all batshit crazy.

The Little Monsters have been subject of a study by University of Missouri communication researchers. Investigating LMs, they have found that online social media gives users an outlet to embrace their differences and provide emotional support to others while deepening perceived relationships they feel they have with celebrities.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that creatures so mind-bogglingly amazing could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.

The argument goes something like this:

'I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, 'for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing.'

'But, says Human, the Little Monsters are a dead giveaway, aren't they? They could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.'

'Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and vanishes in a puff of logic.

'Oh, that was easy,' says Human, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

Spoiler

Does it really matter whether or not God exists? Do we really need to think of a Big Brother-like presence breathing down our necks to be ethical and kind to others? I really don't get the point of dragging God into discussions. To me she/he/it/they seem highly irrelevant. And the concept of God can be dangerously misused by religious manipulators.

Spoiler

I'll be very happy if you get the sources from which I blatantly plagiarized.

Edited by Joanne Angelina
Drag 'em with kindness.

Sam Dey   Paws Up 1,784
Sam Dey

ugh it's not "a choice"

when the **** are straights gonna realise this

suck a pope cock you dumb pope ****

Edited by littlebitch

Saint Laurent   Paws Up 3,537
Saint Laurent
13 hours ago, OBEY said:

I have one question: if a person is gay, lesbian, transgender, what does this change into YOUR life? :oprah:

Nothing, its their lives, not yours :neyde: 

Well it's against their religion (supposedly) so it's understandable why they have a problem with it.

This isn't just a regular church goer, it's the head of the catholic church. Naturally, he's denouncing this because he believes his religion tells him to.

Emigrante   Paws Up 5,981
Emigrante
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Well it's against their religion (supposedly) so it's understandable why they have a problem with it.

This isn't just a regular church goer, it's the head of the catholic church. Naturally, he's denouncing this because he believes his religion tells him to.

His religion also tells him to love people no matter what. 

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Saint Laurent   Paws Up 3,537
Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

His religion also tells him to love people no matter what. 

Maybe his interpretation of the bible is that denouncing trans people takes preference over loving everybody.

Not to mention he's supposedly directly connected to God, in that God supposedly works through him so maybe that's just what he thinks God's message is.

I just don't like the idea that this is something to do with the person because it's not, it's to do with the religion.

kyanewest   Paws Up 1,605
kyanewest

The pope ain't ****, religions gonna be old news soon, more and more people grow up in this world and realize God couldn't have written down 3 books and sent prophets/fairies to this earth. Because if he did he had war and conflict in mind then. Just because you got power doesn't mean people gotta follow your beliefs and opinions, he should've shut the fck up nobody cares anymore what the pope has to say.

don't ban me

River   Paws Up 9,114
River

In the bible it's written that god forbid a man to wear women clothes, dye he's hair, wear jewelries, shave his armpits (yeah really, even god thinks it's disgusting lol) and he's pubic hair and it's forbidden to woman to wear man's clothes and use a weapon. - that means that transgenders' way of life is against god's word and forbidden.

It's not interpretation of the pope, this is what it's written!

*funny fact: it's also forbidden for men to look at the mirror*

it also forbid sexual activity between 2 men as you already knew

The pope thinks he's the messenger of god and he says what god wants.

So the blame should be on god and not on the pope!

god is a character that stuck in one period and it will never move forward, there's no 2017 for god.. at the moment the believers will accept LGBT, they will go against the word of god and they can't do anything about it...

Edited by River
  • Like 5
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

SEANGT   Paws Up 1,402
SEANGT

the pope has always been an asshole. all the popes. Just love one another. I know plenty of great religious people even though I'm not a believer. No need to argue. Just let people live. 

Johny Wayne   Paws Up 2,960
Johny Wayne

I know I'm probably going to get shot for saying something like this on this website, but it's my opinion and I'd like to know yours too. So, 1st of all let me just say that I consider myself part of the LGBT comunity and have nothing but respect towards any of you. With that out, I just wanna say I don't understand transgender people. What being a man/woman means is something society pushes on us. I think we all have both "male" and "female" characteristics. In some cases those characteristics can be balanced or in other cases you can strongly identify with one gender, or what society tells you a gender is supposed to be. So u can surely be a man, but feel more like what you think a woman feels like. I get that. What I don't get, is why do you have to change your outside to match your inside? Cant you be male and act like a female? Many transgender people take hormones and do lots of plastic surgery. That can be very harmful for your body and it certainly is not natural. A guy with a fit body can actually be a geek inside. His body doesnt match his personality but he embraces his body. Why do you have the necessity of changing yours? Having this said, I also don't get body art or plastic surgery. Again, if you're transgender I mean no harm to you and respect your choices, but I dont understand them. Maybe you could try to explain your point of view and maybe I'll change my opinion, if you do have a valid point. :hug:

Edited by Johny Wayne
Currently in the corner of your bar with my high heels on

South Blonde   Paws Up 1,757
South Blonde
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

And why the heck does he even think anybody cares? Why the hell does he even speak about that. It's religion for fvcks sake. Stop being political and judge people by whom they are and stop telling people whom they should be.. 

Religion has been political ever since Jesus died...