lgbt

Pope denounces transgender people

Started by Supersonic with 102 replies so far

It's the Pope. What do y'all expect? ffs

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

 

 

1 person likes this

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

It's the Pope. What do y'all expect? ffs

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

 

 

For him to unite the world like the church pretends. :madge:

Pretending is their strong suit. :madge:

Edited by Princess Die
1 person likes this

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be offended if I still gave a funk about the church but I don't, ever since my parents tried to "brainwash" me with that bullshite since age six.

I still pray and believe in a higher power just not in a way they preach it.

It's still sickening, especially in this day and age. Hypocrisy and delusion at it's finest.

tumblr_nxj17xGo7g1qhua0no1_400.gif

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Reminder: This man is also from the devout catholic Latin America where the murder rates of trasgender women are incredibly high. He's pooring gasoline into the fire.

Reminder: this man is the Pope. What did you expect him to say? :rip: 


#ReleaseTheDWUWMV #FreeLebaneseDude

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's talking about the "Gender Theory", a lie that the extreme right in Italy is spreading that the teachers are teaching the kids about gender in schools, which is totally false..

Anyway, what can you expect from a religious person?

#EndReligionSaveTheWorld

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this news? He is the Pope, representative of the catholic God on earth, after all. That won't change.

However, he didn't have to talk about this now and his speech about money supporting this makes him look like a hypocrite. 

That being said, his "support" of the LGBT community is just to lure gay people into christian belief.

He truly is the Nicki Minaj of religion.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, River said:

#EndReligionSaveTheWorld

This is dumb and wrong. Religion is a belief system and atheism is one of them. You can't erase religion and think everything will work out, because dumb beliefs are based on stupid interpretations and the cultural system.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Gagadaily User Denounces Pope.

 

I denounce the Pope.

Is Volantis Shook?

Volantis is Shook says Volantis after dropping hints. 


I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expected and also old news as this occurred in August. He's since attempted to explain his comments, not very well, however he's a lot better than the prior. 


The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dirty old bugger! When he was in Sweden he said somehing about hot, Swedish women and giggled. I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist. 

I'm unstanning you until you start wearing a pink hat and record a dull-as-dishwater music video!


However amusing it may be to speak ill of one’s enemies, it is even more delectable to speak ill of one’s friends.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

This is dumb and wrong. Religion is a belief system and atheism is one of them. You can't erase religion and think everything will work out, because dumb beliefs are based on stupid interpretations and the cultural system.

How is atheism a belief system if I don't believe in anything?

nah, religion have no place here anymore.. it'll go away sooner or later but it'll go.

Right now you have a majority of people who are stuck in the bronze age and a minority who is advanced and live in 2017, and this minority is changing the world from technology to science and discoveries while this majority is leeching or taking rights from people.

The pope is irrelevant, with all the money that people spend on this Vatican and the pope, we could save so many poor people for example.. so you cause a waste of money on something imaginary while taking money from something real.

"interpretation" please read the bible, the old and the new, and see the it's very strict and straight with it's  rules.

I'm tired that atheism is a taboo, I'm tired that religious people can mock me and **** on me, but when I say that they are stupid they start with "oh no please respect me".. enough..

 

 

 

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Princess Die said:

For him to unite the world like the church pretends. :madge:

Pretending is their strong suit. :madge:

So then what do you expect?

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

 

 


wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, River said:

How is atheism a belief system if I don't believe in anything?

nah, religion have no place here anymore.. it'll go away sooner or later but it'll go.

Right now you have a majority of people who are stuck in the bronze age and a minority who is advanced and live in 2017, and this minority is changing the world from technology to science and discoveries while this majority is leeching or taking rights from people.

The pope is irrelevant, with all the money that people spend on this Vatican and the pope, we could save so many poor people for example.. so you cause a waste of money on something imaginary while taking money from something real.

"interpretation" please read the bible, the old and the new, and see the it's very strict and straight with it's  rules.

I'm tired that atheism is a taboo, I'm tired that religious people can mock me and **** on me, but when I say that they are stupid they start with "oh no please respect me".. enough..

 

 

 

PREAAACH

1 person likes this

Tired little life.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, River said:

How is atheism a belief system if I don't believe in anything?

You choose to believe that no God exists, therefore it is a belief system.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now