lgbt

Pope denounces transgender people

Started by Supersonic with 102 replies so far

3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Then why dont angels have a gender then @pope? :grr:

Does God have a gender? Of course she does. :hor:

6 people like this

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

He can suck a ****. He has always been like that.

He opposed the president of Argentina when Gay Marriage was legalized here. He wrote an extensive letter. Not surprising tbh.

He should be focused on his people raping children - TO CHILDREN! - instead of caring about other people's genitals.

Edited by Poker
5 people like this

Flowers in my hair. Trouble on my mind.

As a Catholic myself, it pains me to see such ignorant people. I know what I believe in and what I stand for, and it's such a shame that some other Catholics don't feel the same. 

If religion is teaching people to denounce and insult/put down others, then you're following the wrong religion. I get that they believe that it's wrong, believe you me, growing up in a homophobic, Catholic household, you definitely hear some of that going around, but it's just plain wrong.

Being gay/lesbian/bi/trans/asexual/pansexual/etc. is not a choice. It just isn't. It's who someone is, and for God's sake. It's 2017, we just need to learn to accept that. I don't believe in the Church, in fact, at some times, I denounce it, just because it's so hypocritical and critical of other people. That being said, I certainly don't denounce my faith and my belief in the Lord. Hopefully one day, they can look past their ignorance and hatefulness and see that we are just people too.

3 people like this

❤️💛💚💙💜💗

Yeah. Everyone praised him for saying that LGBT people can be forgiven or something like that. :awkney: He was never super supportive to begin with, he just tolerated gays more than previous popes. The standards are pretty low. I'm glad I never jumped on the pope Francis bandwagon like a lot of liberal Catholics. 

I liked him, but after this I really believe that the Catholic Church has no salvation...

Well, I denounced the pope when I was old enough to think for myself.

Which was when I was, like... four.

QYp7KUl.gif

4 people like this

Pope Francis is a mess in regards to this stuff.

He's literally one step forward, two steps back every damn time :smh: 

3 people like this

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Just when you thought you had a more progressive Pope :poot:

1 person likes this

The Catholic church is so f***ed up and goes on about 'unity in christ' bullsh*t and then separates us by gender and sexuality. They constantly go on about how we're all equal but then makes the LGBT+ community feel sub-human. Like i went to a catholic primary school and  ditched the church recently which actually made me feel happy for once. 

To Conclude: F*ck the church

ot0pzd.jpg 

6 people like this

Xoxo Sister Solange

4 hours ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

I liked him, but after this I really believe that the Catholic Church has no salvation...

EXACTLY!

Xoxo Sister Solange

5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Does God have a gender? Of course she does.

mother of gays :hor: 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

mother of gays :hor: 

Aka Lady Gaga :hor:

1 person likes this

Xoxo Sister Solange

Why does anyone expect pope or church overall to accept the idea of transgender people...

1 person likes this

Head be genius, d!ck game be the meanest.

Who? Why does he matter? What does he do? I bet he just lay on a couch and gives little children candy every night...

1 person likes this

BUY CTTR ON ITOONSH