ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I know exactly who runs this account, and yeah, they have stuff.

My PM's are open :sis:

For leaks or info on how I can become a member :sis:

Gagaloo911

I mean I would be here even if it was a demo track version of TEA

Who do they think they are, DJ White Shadow? Mess. This is gonna be either nothing or a disappointment. Also, they just said they'd put it out "when the time is right" which could be NEVER, you realize that right? Then they tried to beg for followers implying they'd release something at 400 followers but they probably won't. It's just so bad. I'm so jaded. Why don't y'all see what these people do this for. okay my rant is over sorry i'm so negative lol. 

antpats2

Dont get too excited expecting like a whole album of unreleased songs like ACT II or CTC II :sis: 

but im sure this will be exciting :) Project Gaga is very reliable

KleinGa
6 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Who do they think they are, DJ White Shadow? Mess. This is gonna be either nothing or a disappointment. Also, they just said they'd put it out "when the time is right" which could be NEVER, you realize that right? Then they tried to beg for followers implying they'd release something at 400 followers but they probably won't. It's just so bad. I'm so jaded. Why don't y'all see what these people do this for. okay my rant is over sorry i'm so negative lol. 

but they always delivered. All those Bad Romance and Telephone stills we got last week?

THEM

KleinGa

Read what they said:

Yes, we have unreleased songs. They will be yours when the time is right. More details soon… In the meantime, we will be posting content again at 400 followers (we currently have 300).

They didn't say they will be posting the songs at 400 followers but they will post "content".

The songs will be ours "when the time is right".

So calm little hunties.

English my dear boys, english.

CyanLights
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Read what they said:

Yes, we have unreleased songs. They will be yours when the time is right. More details soon… In the meantime, we will be posting content again at 400 followers (we currently have 300).

They didn't say they will be posting the songs at 400 followers but they will post "content".

The songs will be ours "when the time is right".

So calm little hunties.

English my dear boys, english.

Exactly, they could post another outtake and still technically be truthful. 

KleinGa
Just now, CyanLights said:

Exactly, they could post another outtake and still technically be truthful. 

even the use of "in the meantime" shows that the next content they post has no correlation with the songs. 

Its literally a whole different thing.

SMH 

People

I'm sure it will be some old song. Definitely not from ARTPOP, BTW or TFM. Not y'all expecting act II :toofunny:

47 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

They leaked stuff before, they are reliable 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

adamsenigma

"

The reason we run this account is to let fans indulge in previously unreleased material, with no upper hand controlling the way files find themselves into your downloads folders. We do this because the media posted here (and on other sites) is truly remarkable, and something you’d typically not see. Since our founding in 2011, the string of leaks, trading, and selling of unreleased material has skyrocketed into dangerous territories. From this, fans have seemed to find joy in posting snippets of audio and pictures purely for egotistical gain. It’s a shame that in these times we as fans can’t share the gems we possess without the start of drama and theatrics. Have we lost our way? Why do we share these things in the first place? Not for attention and power, but to share some of the beauty that has never been-or will be. The only reason this account remains is for one reason: We love Gaga, and we want to share her beautiful creations with the world. We have follower goals and post previews simply to attract attention, as we want as many fans as possible to see what we have to offer! You’ll never see us making fake Venus demos (which were made from vocal stems, sadly) with horrendous, repetitive tags. Instead, you’ll find us posting full, untagged media for everyone to enjoy (see above). Don’t take this as a message looking down on those who have profited or done wrong in the past, but as an open letter to any and all fans, to share and be kind to each other. The music brings us together; the rest is just background noise.

Blueberry kisses,
Project Gaga" 

Go check their Tumblr, they're hyping the **** outta me.

Ricardo

I'd die if OOC leaked, it's so old, back then it made quite a buzz but now barely anyone talks about it, just leak the damn song :saladga: or any old demo we got snippets of 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived