Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

antpats2
1 minute ago, IDB said:

What makes you say this? "Brooklyn Nights" leaked during the "ARTPOP" era.

But fans had that for ages, snippets leaked, it was a messy situation. Now Gaga has really tightened her security and a Joanne outtake leaking is basically impossible 

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, antpats2 said:

But fans had that for ages, snippets leaked, it was a messy situation. Now Gaga has really tightened her security and the chances of a Joanne outtake leaking is basically impossible 

How do you know she's tightened security, though? I'm not doubting you it's just interesting you think songs from more recent albums are "basically impossible". You can have the tightest security possible and songs will still leak. Take Madonna for example: she's been notorious for having some of the tightest security in the music industry, yet 30+ demos from "Rebel Heart" leaked months in advance.

antpats2

I just refreshed the Project Gaga tumblr page and it looks very different and they changed the display picture. Looks like they're online? I swear I checked an hour ago and it looked different :oprah: 

antpats2

OK SOMETHING IS COMING? 

They just tweeted a link to a new blog post but the tumblr is locked...what IS GOING ON 

GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON WHY IS IT LOCKED WHAT DID I MISS :madge:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Admin locked this topic

Archived