💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Do people even have any unreleased AP music? I thought Brooklyn Nights was given to a fan by Gaga? :duck:

The aim seems to be a follow and reward type of thing but unless they post something that a lot of people really want I can't imagine their followers climbing very quickly. Just a snippet would suffice and get everyone talking  :gum:

Brooklyn Nights was leaked by someone close to Gaga who text their friend about the song, it was not given a fan. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
17 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Brooklyn Nights was leaked by someone close to Gaga who text their friend about the song, it was not given a fan. 

I thought it was given to Emma (a fan turned Haus member) who passed it onto a friend and thus began the Brooklyn Nights trading? Now that I think about it I don't ever think it was ever confirmed how it leaked :oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I thought it was given to Emma who passed it onto a friend and thus began the Brooklyn Nights trading? Now that I think about it I don't ever think it was ever confirmed how it leaked :oprah:

I dont think it was given to a fan, Gaga wouldnt give anything to a fan because then I will 100% leak. I'm sure it was one of Gaga's team who text their friend about it 

End Racism Now

SpookyKid
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I dont think it was given to a fan, Gaga would give anything to a fan because then I will 100% leak. I'm sure it was one of Gaga's team who text their friend about it 

Emma is part of the Haus :music:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Dominic
5 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I dont think it was given to a fan, Gaga wouldnt give anything to a fan because then I will 100% leak. I'm sure it was one of Gaga's team who text their friend about it 

I'm sure she did :oprah:  She apparently gave it to Emma who is a fan/Haus member. Although yeah it was never confirmed and just remains a rumour.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

misunderstood
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Are these people part of Gaga's team?

Why would someone who gets unreleased material and leaks it be apart of Gaga's team

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Katie14
7 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

Why would someone who gets unreleased material and leaks it be apart of Gaga's team

To build hype. I don't know. 

Darcklighter22

I keep checking the thread to see if there has been any progress, but I feel when something does emerge it will spread and be reported on my many gaga fan sites. 

Will just have to wait... :classy:

theARTVampire
6 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I keep checking the thread to see if there has been any progress, but I feel when something does emerge I won't be here and I see myself panic desperately to find download links

Will just have to wait... :classy:

That'll be me :)

Darcklighter22
Just now, theARTVampire said:

That'll be me :)

Probably me to! my days of being a hardcore fan spending sooo much time watching and waiting for unreleased stuff to leak to have passed. I check when I can from work but, here's hoping it will be around long enough to download and archive it! :ladyhaha:

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Just let this thread die already

Don't come asking for links when we get new songs then :nails:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Battle 4 Ur Life

T E A

please. or Onion Girl or any AP s* honestly.

honestly. :bye:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

sillynate
13 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Because then my sources cut ME off and then chances of full versions of things leaking become obsolete. 

How do you have sources? I really wanna become a trader in the Gaga black market trade. Well not a trader but someone who gets to hear unreleased stuff.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived