Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Head Empty
2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Bobby getting all his frustration (over having to deal with a horribly ungrateful fanbase in a horribly thankless job) out on poor ProjectGaga :diane:

Fixed :trollga:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FilthyPOP414

They're not giving us crap but images from music videos that were posted way long ago. Those Bad Romance and Telephone shoots used to be up on her site. 

They don't want us to hear jack ****, they're probably just going to Leak Venus stems and The MJH Demo so people can stop trading things that they have. 

Theyre just looking after their own assets. 

Theyve had Text U Pictures and OOC for years and they haven't leaked it. Why? They don't care if we ever hear it. They want it for themselves and they will only ever leak it to get attention and credit and when they are already spread enough to be on the verge of leaking. 

They also went around saying that Eh Eh (Nothing Else) had an original singer that was intended to sing the song to certain people. 

They have Filthy Pop to a few people and we didn't get the full version till 2012 from OperationGaga . Com a website by fans who raised money to leak what was flaunted to the rest of us. 

FilthyPOP414

Also, for all of you saying "leak Tea! Leak Temple! Leak OOC! We've waited so long" 

have fun getting pictures that have already been posted before.

They wouldn't even leak The Fame Demos, they literally don't care if you don't have unreleased songs. 

They should be honest and say 

"We are back to leak things people are flaunting at you with because we want the credit for hoarding it way longer than the people who just got it"

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
4 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

They're not giving us crap but images from music videos that were posted way long ago. Those Bad Romance and Telephone shoots used to be up on her site. 

They don't want us to hear jack ****, they're probably just going to Leak Venus stems and The MJH Demo so people can stop trading things that they have. 

Theyre just looking after their own assets. 

Theyve had Text U Pictures and OOC for years and they haven't leaked it. Why? They don't care if we ever hear it. They want it for themselves and they will only ever leak it to get attention and credit and when they are already spread enough to be on the verge of leaking. 

They also went around saying that Eh Eh (Nothing Else) had an original singer that was intended to sing the song to certain people. 

They have Filthy Pop to a few people and we didn't get the full version till 2012 from OperationGaga . Com a website by fans who raised money to leak what was flaunted to the rest of us. 

Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

Also, for all of you saying "leak Tea! Leak Temple! Leak OOC! We've waited so long" 

have fun getting pictures that have already been posted before.

They wouldn't even leak The Fame Demos, they literally don't care if you don't have unreleased songs. 

They should be honest and say 

"We are back to leak things people are flaunting at you with because we want the credit for hoarding it way longer than the people who just got it"

Just get outta here if u r not enjoying. Don't spoil it.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

4 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Then why were they NOWHERE to be found on the internet? 

Do you have anything willing to share with us?

No? Okay gtfo.

fv3nHnf.gif

FilthyPOP414

I have the right to post the truth. These people aren't friends of the community, they're just hoarders who are mad that other people are leaking their stuff. Stay woke. 

2 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

I have the right to post the truth. These people aren't friends of the community, they're just hoarders who are mad that other people are leaking their stuff. Stay woke. 

someone seems very pressed :oprah:

FilthyPOP414

They don't actually want "followers".

That's a distraction so they can find the source of how people got their material and are cutting them off while we're making fake Tumblr profiles just to adhere to their number.

While they post images of things we don't have, they can hold onto what they and others have and can continue to hoard music while we jump up and down over things they've had for half a decade. They don't mind giving us these behind the scenes images while they keep albums worth of unreleased songs and demos. 

The funniest part is that no one will listen to me and instead say "You're so ungrateful!" And when we ultimately get nothing from their return, I bet I'll be blamed along with the people who were around in 2012 who knew that the things that leaked only happened because someone leaked it to get them to stop lying about it. 

Have fun guys. 

Don't get your hopes up.

Oh and the bridge of PARTYNAUSEOUS is unbelievable. 

ooh wow you're SO cool!!

FilthyPOP414
4 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

someone seems very pressed :oprah:

Not at all. I just don't want monsters to have high hopes crushed by greedy people who hoard and flaunt things that won't happen. :)

Not at all. I just don't want monsters to have high hopes crushed by greedy people who hoard and flaunt things that won't happen. :)

even if they hoard, they're actually sharing something with us.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Oh and the bridge of PARTYNAUSEOUS is unbelievable. 

Then why don't you leak it sis?
Jm7EZyX.jpg
They are hoarders, they have thousands of songs and photos no one will deny that, but they at least leak SOMETHING. There are people who aren't doing anything and are just stealing from other people.
Jm7EZyX.jpg

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Admin locked this topic

Archived