news

ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

Started by ChaosAngelX69 with 425 replies so far

OMG give us those Venus stems PLEASE. :giveup:


ᴘᴏᴘ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴀʀᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴛ’s ɪɴ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to be pessimistic, but I'll believe it when I see it

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at all the people doubting them.... :laughga:

 

they've already delivered pics we didn't have, given us stuff back in the day. Like they are legit. We'll get music leaks when they are ready. 

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet Gaga's team is threatening them on the low that's why they are not releasing anything yet.

Bobby getting all his frustration (over being a horrible manager) out on poor ProjectGaga :diane:

Edited by IBeMe
3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mer Girl said:

Not to be pessimistic, but I'll believe it when I see it

He already leaked a ton of unseen official promo pics from Bad Romance and Telephone. And he leaked a pic of an unseen scene in BTW video...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

He already leaked a ton of unseen official promo pics from Bad Romance and Telephone. And he leaked a pic of an unseen scene in BTW video...

We have been waiting for days now and nothing has happened 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

We have been waiting for days now and nothing has happened 

well he didn't give any date ^^ Be patient :) 

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

well he didn't give any date ^^ Be patient :) 

I'm trying:giveup:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I'm trying:giveup:

what amaze me is the fact fans are more excited for those leaks than any promo spot for Joanne that could happen in the future; I am too :yay:

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

what amaze me is the fact fans are more excited for those leaks than any promo spot for Joanne that could happen in the future; I am too :yay:

We could be getting more Gaga music that only us fans will know about. I am excited for everything, including more Joanne promo and the remix edition of Joanne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.