news

ProjectGaga confirms new song leaks are coming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

FilthyPOP414
1 minute ago, Sunny said:

Then why don't you leak it sis?
Jm7EZyX.jpg
They are hoarders, they have thousands of songs and photos no one will deny that, but they at least leak SOMETHING. There are people who aren't doing anything and are just stealing from other people.
Jm7EZyX.jpg

Because then my sources cut ME off and then chances of full versions of things leaking become obsolete. 

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2
3 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

They don't mind giving us these behind the scenes images while they keep albums worth of unreleased songs and demos. 

Do people really think that fans actually are holding onto albums worth of music?

Just because music is recorded and never released, it doesn't automatically mean that fans who already have unreleased material magically have it sent to them. No, we shouldn't expect anything like TEA or TEMPLE because nobody has them and they're unfinished ARTPOP demos. 

But we can learn to be grateful that we are actually finally getting the chance to hear and see some older material that serves no use anymore (rather than having upcoming material leaked which is wrong). :) 

Things are coming, just be patient and they'll come 

Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

Because then my sources cut ME off and then chances of full versions of things leaking become obsolete. 

Then don't brag about it. Either leak it or don't say anything.

I like dancin', and ponies....

Helxig
2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

TEA / TEMPLE / ONION GIRL
Praying-gif.gif

AND SIRE :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

warhol killer
22 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

They're not giving us crap but images from music videos that were posted way long ago. Those Bad Romance and Telephone shoots used to be up on her site. 

I know that, but not all of the 39 photos that they shared. They obviously do have something and some of us are really grateful that we are getting atleast something unseen/unheard from them.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

FilthyPOP414

I'll do what I can. But honestly, unless everyone who has snippets jumps on board and starts leaking , I would start asking for photo outtakes. Nothing else is going to happen otherwise 

antpats2
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

I'll do what I can. But honestly, unless everyone who has snippets jumps on board and starts leaking , I would start asking for photo outtakes. Nothing else is going to happen otherwise 

are you saying that you also have unreleased audio material? :oprah: 

8 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

are you saying that you also have unreleased audio material? :oprah: 

Until he posts proof of having anything, he has nothing. :classy:

They can have everything in the world, first of all, they're not "obligated" to share anything.

If they're lurking and leaking stuff that's just on the verge of leaking because it started to spread around, nice! 

I don't know what's the surprise. In september, randomly, Freakshow & "Yes I can" leaked. 

Both songs exist since like 2007. The later one is not even a song, it's a f*cking voice memo LOL. Do you guys imagine what is like owing a voice memo? it should be 10x harder than a song because for real a voice memo would be something that would be probably only on a cellphone or something like that. Of course there are people that own songs like "Text your pictures" and the full Out of Control. The same way back in 2014, people had Brooklyn Nights and then it leaked.

I don't care if it's photoshoots outtakes or whatever, it's just nice to see "new~old" stuff around. Those Bad Romance outtakes stopped the pop music foruns and everyone was talking about it. It's not a bad thing...

ImpossiblePrincess

So they need 400 followers and their apparently at 300? This is gonna take forever everyone has already followed them they should post a snippet or hints at what they will post at these goals because people still don't believe them even though they've leaked unreleased stills and have leaked lots in the past 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

33 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

So they need 400 followers and their apparently at 300? This is gonna take forever everyone has already followed them they should post a snippet or hints at what they will post at these goals because people still don't believe them even though they've leaked unreleased stills and have leaked lots in the past 

more likely they already got 400 and dropped the Harper's Bazaar outtake. They'll drop a song whenever they want to tbh

Dominic

Do people even have any unreleased AP music? I thought Brooklyn Nights was given to a fan by Gaga? :duck:

The aim seems to be a follow and reward type of thing but unless they post something that a lot of people really want I can't imagine their followers climbing very quickly. Just a snippet would suffice and get everyone talking  :gum:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Admin locked this topic

Archived