Real El Gee Five please :cryga:

Also PARTYNAUSEOUS :cryga:

I could bet my ass that the "original LG5" is bullshit lmao

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
18 minutes ago, Benji said:

Everyone's here wishing for ARTPOP outtakes but I am 100% here for pre-Fame and FameGa leaks.

not-sorry.gif

YASSS. I'd love the TeamLoveChild songs, or hell even Joe Vulpis songs like Hollywood :diane: (and full Out Of Control + other songs from Darkchild sessions if there are any left :wub:)

11 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

YASSS. I'd love the TeamLoveChild songs, or hell even Joe Vulpis songs like Hollywood :diane: (and full Out Of Control + other songs from Darkchild sessions if there are any left :wub:)

Darkchild songs are real gems :diane:

I think there are like at lest 2 songs that were registred but never leaked (Weather girl\man).

And some really old songs from Stefani... one of 'em could be really cute rn

MEDONER
Just now, Leeo said:

Darkchild songs are real gems :diane:

I think there are like at lest 2 songs that were registred but never leaked (Weather girl\man).

And some really old songs from Stefani... one of 'em could be really cute rn

OMG you're right, iirc Weather Man is the version sung by Gaga and Weather Girl is the Mario one :diane: and you also reminded me that there is this demo cd from like 2001 that could be really cute to hear :firega:

RR0910_969_med.jpeg

Helxig

I have a simple request for the HD ARTPOP acapellas because it's been how many years and we still don't have them?!

Also just any unreleased tracks and/or demos would be incredible! Demos are always fun to hear.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I hope it's from 2010/2011. I miss weirdga so much :giveup:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

8 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

OMG you're right, iirc Weather Man is the version sung by Gaga and Weather Girl is the Mario one :diane: and you also reminded me that there is this demo cd from like 2001 that could be really cute to hear :firega:

RR0910_969_med.jpeg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YAAAAAAAAS THAT ONE!!!! omg ages since i saw this pic hahahahahaha omg imagine hearing this...

I think it' funny sometimes like, there are songs like "retrosexual" that never leaked any type of snippet or anything but it's more likely to be owned by someone (there was this "tape" they made for radios that had "Rock-Show", "Retrosexual", "Spin U Around" & "Retro Physical" I guess... and it's the only song that hasn't leaked yet)

MEDONER
8 minutes ago, Leeo said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YAAAAAAAAS THAT ONE!!!! omg ages since i saw this pic hahahahahaha omg imagine hearing this...

I think it' funny sometimes like, there are songs like "retrosexual" that never leaked any type of snippet or anything but it's more likely to be owned by someone (there was this "tape" they made for radios that had "Rock-Show", "Retrosexual", "Spin U Around" & "Retro Physical" I guess... and it's the only song that hasn't leaked yet)

Yeah, I totally see super early Gaga slaying our souls :excited2: I've been dying to hear Retrosexual since forever tbh :giveup: What "pisses me off" the most is that songs like Retrosexual, Musicland, I think also Love Sick Girl and Trigger WERE available on her page and now they're like gone forever :giveup:

Edit: aaaaaaaand here we gooo

RR0910_970_med.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Yeah, I totally see super early Gaga slaying our souls :excited2: I've been dying to hear Retrosexual since forever tbh :giveup: What "pisses me off" the most is that songs like Retrosexual, Musicland, I think also Love Sick Girl and Trigger WERE available on her page and now they're like gone forever :giveup:

Didn't know about the last one being avaliable there too

And yes I also feel pressed about this type of stuff nn

1414919459_goat_twisting_neck.gif

Oh well is like one of my favs ever and btch had it up an then deleted bcus "not good enough"... WUT???

My only hope is that someday someone might turn their windows XP computer from 2005 and search through "old music" files and find something with "Lady Gaga" or "Germanotta" and uppload it :diane:

Spoiler

it happened few days ago with one of my favs "Allie X". Someone went to a concert from her early career and found a CD with the original songs he got back in 2005 or something. Songs that weren't in the internet and no one expected to hear :giveup:

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

So did anything ever happen with this or nah

Not yet, only Bad Romance and Telephone pictures but they want more followers

MEDONER
Just now, Leeo said:

Didn't know about the last one being avaliable there too

And yes I also feel pressed about this type of stuff nn

1414919459_goat_twisting_neck.gif

Oh well is like one of my favs ever and btch had it up an then deleted bcus "not good enough"... WUT???

My only hope is that someday someone might turn their windows XP computer from 2005 and search through "old music" files and find something with "Lady Gaga" or "Germanotta" and uppload it :diane:

Hide contents

it happened few days ago with one of my favs "Allie X". Someone went to a concert from her early career and found a CD with the original songs he got back in 2005 or something. Songs that weren't in the internet and no one expected to hear :giveup:

I'm not 100% sure about Trigger tbh, it's been ages since I read what was on her MySpace+PureVolume :ladyhaha: I agree, Oh Well is a masterpiece :firega: I think she considered it not good enough because it was probably one of the 7/8 Beatlesque songs she recorded before Fusari suggested her to go in a more pop direction because with that style she would have gone nowhere (even though Again Again survived and even made the cut on The Fame, go figure) :madge: OMG how good would that be if it happens for Gaga too, I'd die of happiness tbh :wub:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived