Featured Posts

Whispering   Paws Up 13,319
Whispering
3 hours ago, 13VictorC said:

2017 is coming for revenge!!! 

Make America Urinate Again! 

Goosey   Paws Up 2,765
Goosey

Sounds like a smear job combined with lack of fact-checking.

• Like 1
"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

ZacharyMark   Paws Up 5,695
ZacharyMark
On January 10, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Gaga Monster said:

Especially since he tweeted this in 2013

But lets not draw to conclusions yet since the document could be fake. i think the document is fake because it says President and Mrs Obama (Whom He Hated). I don't think a real Intel document would state that. Until real sources could confirm it like the FBI, CIA, Department of Justice, lets wait.

True. CNN is reporting claims and allegations, nothing factual. Additionally, it's not like this document was meant for public viewing. I recall Rudy Giuliani stating that FBI agents made some biased comments towards Clinton in that specific investigation. In a world where Trump can become President, anything is possible. Even this claim. But again, we should stay vigilant about this and not make quick judgements.

Although, I find it odd that Republicans and conservatives now are becoming defensive based on allegations against their leader. :S I mean, it's not like they ever made allegations against other individuals/groups/Presidents... 

Bebe   Paws Up 11,611
Bebe
1 hour ago, Goosey said:

Apparently this story was created by 4chan users:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-4chan-prank/

CNN fell for it, as they have before.

Case closed!

As Lego mentioned, that site is known for conspiracy theories, fake news and occasional 'flirtation with outright white supremacists'. Regardless of this though, CNN didn't mention the piss play stuff and probably for good reason. The memos released by Buzzfeed, created by a former British Intelligence Operative (Whose past work and sources U.S intelligence consider credible) formed part of a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. 

Regardless of whether the Buzzfeed document is legit and whether or not Donald Trump paid Russian sex workers to pee on his bed there are still serious allegations and serious newsworthy items from the story that do deserve our attention and do come from credible sources.

"In preparing this story, CNN has spoken to multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos....

According to two national security officials, the two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Is piss play a part of it? Don't really know, don't really care. What the story should be, and hopefully would have been if Buzzfeed didn't release those unverified documents, is that that four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Roger compiled a report to demonstrate:

1.Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump (According to multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings)
2. That there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government (according to two national security officials)
3.  Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats.

This is information that CNN reported on based on what they were told by multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings. This is something that is undeniably true! The Director of National Intelligence, the FBI Director, the CIA Director and NSA Director compiled a report that alleges these three things.

They are some serious allegations and it's troubling that the most important U.S intelligence leaders actually compiled a report to present to President Obama and President-elect Trump with these allegations.

• Like 4

Goosey   Paws Up 2,765
Goosey

Chuck Tingle already has a new book on this story. Damn, that was fast.

• Like 1
"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 7,986
ItsTommyBitch
14 hours ago, Goosey said:

Chuck Tingle already has a new book on this story. Damn, that was fast.

Sounds hot :classy:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FATCAT   Paws Up 25,249
FATCAT
22 hours ago, Goosey said:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-4chan-prank/

Case closed!

Actually no, it's not a hoax I'm afraid.

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Goosey   Paws Up 2,765
Goosey
48 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Sounds hot :classy:

It is. 

I read every new Tingler!

JustLikeHoney   Paws Up 6,786
JustLikeHoney
On 1/11/2017 at 9:25 PM, Goosey said:

Case closed!

Thia link sounds like a smear job combined with lack of fact-checking.

Edited by JustLikeHoney
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.