politics

CNN: Russia blackmailed Trump about urination fetish

Started by Supersonic with 118 replies so far

13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's sterile for a few seconds, but once it comes out of the body, it's like necter to germs and bacteria. Swallow quickly, kid.

Usually my mouth is already around the head when it comes out :giggle:

Edit: 

I need to stop drinking and GGDing.

I'm about to be warned and banned 

Spoiler

tumblr_lfzqaw5RUJ1qafrh6.gif

Edited by PMKKARDASHiAN
4 people like this

12 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

You're like psychic or something :green:

1 person likes this

🔎We're both convicted criminals of thot🔍

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You're like psychic or something :green:

karen-smith-fifth-sense.gif

4 people like this

30 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

It's kinda ironic and tragic that she's tweeting about him knowing what friend they share 

giphy.gif

I'm not so sure she's kept in contact :air: 

Spoiler

Or at least I'm hoping she hasn't :madge:

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Usually my mouth is already around the head when it comes out :giggle:

Edit: 

I need to stop drinking and GGDing.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_lfzqaw5RUJ1qafrh6.gif

Honestly... Queen of piss.

Spoiler

:creepflop:

1 person likes this

Majestic, the future is electric.

1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

The documents are so fake, if this was a Democrat everyone would be yelling Fake News

If it was a Democrat, you would be trying to convince us it's true. Like the president said tonight, we only believe in things that align with our opinions. So what's YOUR truth? :oprah:

Edited by Delusional Aura
7 people like this

Apocalypse Now for all of us, our news keeps dripping to new lows. lol

Edited by Sister

Too Happy To Be Alive~

Me RN:

5849a5739e8d01547c11d167c7098f5929335e94

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I knew it, that he's a freak in bed :diane:

Melania and Trump might be actual 50 Shades couples tbh, think about it.

Sees California with Marlon Brando's eyes

4 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

QYB49S.gif

I love this, it's like a big ass funny joke until you realize it isn't and this is our ****ing reality now. 

QYB49S.gif

Edited by Gagaloo92
2 people like this

2 hours ago, Zazekina said:

This fetish doesn't make me dislike him more. We all have sexual needs and we are free to do whatever we (and the other people involved in it) want inside the bedroom.

I'm worried about his politics tho, that's the sick/worrying thing about him.

I agree. As much as I dislike Trump, I think what he does inside his bedroom (with all others involved being consenting adults) is his own business and should not serve as ground for blackmailing.

Pity that he can flaunt his racism, sexism, xenophobia and ignorance in general and still be elected as POTUS, but gets shamed for something inconsequential like urination fetish.

Edited by Joanne Angelina
2 people like this

Drag 'em with kindness.

No wonder he's always... pissed off :giggle:

2 people like this

I hope to god that this emds up being true, but I'm like 87.69% sure that it's fake lmao

Previously Gummy Bear, then NOT Marinara 👀

3 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

The documents are so fake, if this was a Democrat everyone would be yelling Fake News

The difference is that this is from CNN, their sources seem to include multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings, they know the allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible.

Not only this, but if you track the story there have been hints of this story growing even during the election campaign. Mother Jones did a report on it in October that was covered by a range of news outlets:

""It started off as a fairly general inquiry," says the former spook, who asks not to be identified. But when he dug into Trump, he notes, he came across troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. According to his sources, he says, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."

This was, the former spy remarks, "an extraordinary situation." He regularly consults with US government agencies on Russian matters, and near the start of July on his own initiative—without the permission of the US company that hired him—he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates, who asked not to be identified.

Mother Jones has reviewed that report and other memos this former spy wrote. The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him…""

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

Andrea Chalupa (a journalist and author whose grandfather was tortured as a political prisoner under Stalin’s rule) noted on Twitter that in intel circles “the story goes FSB (formerly known as the KGB) filmed Trump in an orgy while in Russia. Yes, this all ends in a Trump sex tape”.

At the time they hadn't uncovered that the compromising material was a video involving a urination fetish but really, although 'scandalous' for the media, that's not what's important. What's important is that it's becoming increasingly clear that Russia is blackmailing Trump because of a compromising video they have of him. Politically, the consequences are frightening, and it seems journalists with sources to former British intelligence, current U.S intelligence and current Russian intelligence all seem to say that Russia has a video of Trump that is highly compromising and that they are using this video to blackmail him or holding it so they can blackmail him.

I understand the tendency to be cautious about believing such a strange, bizzare story - but Mother Jones is well respected and known for their investigative reporting and they started breaking this story months ago, CNN is a reputable news network that knows it's sources and wouldn't want to put its reputation on the line by reporting on fake documents.

Everything seems to be pointing towards it being true.

Edited by Bebe
10 people like this

"Not a pisser, Not a pisser...You're the pisser!"