other

Ariana Grande just finished her 4th album!!

Started by KinneyUnderYou with 64 replies so far

5 minutes ago, Denys said:

No it doesn't 

:sure:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I think this might just be a rerelease of DW with a couple more songs. I don't think this might actually be a new album.

1 person likes this

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

54 minutes ago, Patella said:

They dont write their music, its easy to record when you already have everything prepared, even the backing vocals and just have to choose 10-12 songs from 30-50 songs. Where in if you write your own music and think about what you want to convey to the world with your art.

Please. It ain't that hard when have talent. I guess you've never seen Prince's discography or Mariah in the beginning.  Mariah  released 8 albums in the first ten years of her career. Then 5 albums in the next decade. And Prince has about one per year since he started in the 70's until he died. He had 39 albums.

Edited by JustLikeHoney
1 person likes this

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

49 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Even though you are right, I follow a lot of bands who release quality music every year, written and produced by them. 

Me too, but I still think its easier for a band, espacially because they already know each other and can work easily together, because they know what the other expects them to do, where as when Gaga works with producers and writers she doesnt know personally well she wants to get to know them to have chamistry and then write stuff (she is that kind of a person). 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Please. It ain't that hard when have talent. I guess you've never seen Prince's discography or Mariah in the beginning.  Mariah  released 8 albums in the first ten years of her career. Then 5 albums in the next decade. And Prince has about one per year since he started in the 70's until he died. He had 39 albums.

Honey, Im a big Mariah fans so dont come at me. Mariah hasnt toured until Music Box and even that tour had only 6 shows in North America, which is very little. Her first real world tour wasnt until 2003 with Charmbracelet when she played 69 shows, so she had time to make music. When comapred to Gagas Tours:

Mariahs Tours:

1990 First studio album NO TOUR

1993 Music Box Tour (3rd studio album) - 6 shows FIRST TOUR of hers EVER

1996 Daydream World Tour (5th studio album) - 7 shows

1998 Butterfly World Tour (6th studio album) - 12 shows

2000 Rainbow World Tour (7th studio album) - 19 shows

Gagas Tours:

2009 The Fame Ball Tour (1st studio album) - 83 shows FIRST TOUR of hers

2009-2011 The Monster Ball Tour (EP) - 203 shows

2012-13 The Born This Way Ball Tour (2nd studio album) - 98 shows

2014 artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (3rd studio album) - 79 shows

It takes a lot to tour and then write music, Mariah had much more time when she wasnt touring to write a new album each year.

When it comes to Prince, he is one of a kind. Aint nobody wrote and toured more than him. I dont think that will ever be replicated by anyone.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

When will gaga join her brethren of italian american singers?

no really. When?

:nails:

They were together at the AMAs maybe there might be a collab happening soon:ladyhaha: Also I need Gaga to collab with Adele

1 person likes this

The next Rihanna indeed 

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, Patella said:

Me too, but I still think its easier for a band, espacially because they already know each other and can work easily together, because they know what the other expects them to do, where as when Gaga works with producers and writers she doesnt know personally well she wants to get to know them to have chamistry and then write stuff (she is that kind of a person). 

You are definitely right! Infact I see Gaga's pattern in releasing music very similar to P!nk's, since they both have the same work ethics when it comes to writing and producing music. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Ariana has writing credits on all of her albums, including some on the best from Dangerous Woman. She seems to only be more and more involved with each album.

5031425db2bbbcd13e58a4e067224da6.gif

I know and thats so great, i like her a lot, it was about Rih

1 person likes this

I love ari. I hope she pumps out music as long as she can. This is honestly the best way to do pop these days. There's no way to make a 2-4 year + wait worth it with music these days. It's not that deep. it's pop. Just work with people and make fun songs. love it. 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Ariana Grande just confirmed that she has already finished her 4th album!! (deleted tweet)

C12GdwYXAAEgRVs.jpg

C12Gd9YWQAAbi_h.jpg

SO? Also, it's so tacky how these popstars post these retarded pics of themselves with headphones on like they are listening to their new album to proclaim to the fans the music is finished. And sorry but her music is boring and conveys zero emotion. Generic sounds, generic topics, generic image, just my opinion. 

BUY LG5!

25 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I love ari. I hope she pumps out music as long as she can. This is honestly the best way to do pop these days. There's no way to make a 2-4 year + wait worth it with music these days. It's not that deep. it's pop. Just work with people and make fun songs. love it. 

Puhleaze, that's ridiculous. Music needs to be more meaningful these days, there's enough trash out there with zero meaning. 

BUY LG5!

48 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

SO? Also, it's so tacky how these popstars post these retarded pics of themselves with headphones on like they are listening to their new album to proclaim to the fans the music is finished. And sorry but her music is boring and conveys zero emotion. Generic sounds, generic topics, generic image, just my opinion. 

What's your issue with mainstream artists? If you are not anticipating her work, then don't contribute to the topic. Recently, you've been creating threads regarding the critics' and people's opinions of Joanne. This is not any different. You are following their footsteps of spreading negativity amongst people who enjoy her work.

50 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Puhleaze, that's ridiculous. Music needs to be more meaningful these days, there's enough trash out there with zero meaning. 

Millions of people enjoy music that is made for fun. If you are searching for meaningful music, then listen to that. Don't bash other music that you don't like every single time. Thank you.

6 people like this

1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

It's funny, you make 70 threads a week about how everybody in here is negative huh

4 people like this

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

15 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

What's your issue with mainstream artists? If you are not anticipating her work, then don't contribute to the topic. Recently, you've been creating threads regarding the critics' and people's opinions of Joanne. This is not any different. You are following their footsteps of spreading negativity amongst people who enjoy her work.

Millions of people enjoy music that is made for fun. If you are searching for meaningful music, then listen to that. Don't bash other music that you don't like every single time. Thank you.

PREACH

3 people like this

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.