💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga spotted at Bradley Cooper's house today

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Gabi said:

jesus u guys, why yall assume theyre ****ing everytime? imo hes  coaching her as an actress and discussing the soundtrack shes producing for their movie, its WORK 

giphy.gif

WOR WOR WOR WOR WOR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis
26 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Ikr, just like their perfume bottle. Fcking window cleaner style. 

31423.jpg

:saladga: 

---

BUT I LIVE FOR FULL BLACK OUTFITS. :giveup: AND THE HEELS

I love the outfit! She looks gorgeous, but then I saw the bag lol. I think black is the best color on her :giveup:

Not only is that perfume bottle ugly, but it also smells as cheap as the bottle looks :classy: 

I guessed right; it is Moschino :ladyhaha:

https://www.1stdibs.com/fashion/handbags-purses-bags/top-handle-bags/moschino-football-convertible-shoulder-handbag/id-v_1322253/

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

54 minutes ago, Darren92 said:

I'm not trying to insinuate anything but I kind it kind of odd that all of these business meetings are at his house of all places? :huh:

Not really. The nature of his work is mostly time spent on set in various locations, or studying at home... I don't think it would really benefit him to keep office space.

2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Not really. The nature of his work is mostly time spent on set in various locations, or studying at home... I don't think it would really benefit him to keep office space.

Okay, but this is also his first time directing if I'm not mistaken so you'd think studio execs would be included in such meetings. That's all. 

The Surrealist
11 minutes ago, asana15 said:

So, the paps missed her going in. 

They miss her a lot of times.

DesertWolf

That's basically all the promo she has prepared for the SB :derpga:

Due parole c’è scritto sul finale. Sinceramente tua

prep her, pre her good

Superbowl, tour, movie at the end of the year, oscar nomination in 2018, her first BAfta

Of all the people the stans chose to ship her with... it's Bradley... the heterosexuality of it all...

I'm still waiting for the queer fairy white feminist romance between Gagi and Florence, tbh

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Darren92 said:

Okay, but this is also his first time directing if I'm not mistaken so you'd think studio execs would be included in such meetings. That's all. 

they're probably reading the script. God, this so much better, why do you wnat to go the cold studio to read and get into the character

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Robot said:

HER BAG IS A FOOTBALL :giveup: 

That's it. That's all the promo she's going to make

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived