Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ARTPOP songs will she sing?

Lava

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realistically, she could bring back any song she wanted in the form of acapella if a group of fans chanted it loud enough. She did it with Dance In The Dark during the ARTRave and it was a lovely rendition, her voice was amazing. I still listen to it often

Dark Anatomy
On 1/10/2017 at 6:01 PM, Lava said:

she has the IQ of a snail if she does this. She needs at least one song from each album, Nosferatu

giphy.gif

I get it, you're an ARTPOP fan...seashell reverse dalian girl whatever the ****.

But why on earth would she sing songs from an album that has zero impact with the GP? This aint your local dive bar or some pretentious art exhibit. The only reason why a Joanne song even is on there is because it is her CURRENT album...so she NEEDS to promote it. Though Diamond Heart was just my own personal preference. 

Anyway, based on previous SB performances, most artists only do 4 or 5 songs anyway, and Applause is no where NEAR relevant or relate-able enough to be included. Not with the massive hits I listed in my OP. 

This is a make or break moment and SOUP-POP aint gonna cut it. I mean we all love Gaga...but I don't want her to regress from Dive Bars to Karaoke Night at the bowling alley. 

4 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

giphy.gif

I get it, you're an ARTPOP fan...seashell reverse dalian girl whatever the ****.

But why on earth would she sing songs from an album that has zero impact with the GP? This aint your local dive bar or some pretentious art exhibit. The only reason why a Joanne song even is on there is because it is her CURRENT album...so she NEEDS to promote it. Though Diamond Heart was just my own personal preference. 

Anyway, based on previous SB performances, most artists only do 4 or 5 songs anyway, and Applause is no where NEAR relevant or relate-able enough to be included. Not with the massive hits I listed in my OP. 

This is a make or break moment and SOUP-POP aint gonna cut it. 

I'm actually more of a TFM boy. 

latest?cb=20110611063149

it doesn't need to appeal to the GP. It's part of who she is and its one of the most popular albums with the fans. 

Dark Anatomy
5 minutes ago, Lava said:

I'm actual more of a TFM boy. 

latest?cb=20110611063149

it doesn't need to appeal to the GP. It's part of who she is and its one of the most popular albums with the fans. 

giphy.gif

Half of us wish it never happened. 

I'll be sitting here laughing when she doesn't sing ONE ARTPOP song. 

rihanna-laughing-at-iheartradio-music-aw

Enjoy the show Monster boy. 

PartySick
On 1/10/2017 at 10:42 AM, mister max said:

Perhaps DWUW and dope at the joanne ball ?!

Please please PLEASE sing Dope :giveup:

OT: The only ARTPOP song I can see present during the SBHTS is Applause :sweat:

🖤

33 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

giphy.gif

it's quite popular with fans, a lot of people on this site love it. Just bc it sell like TFM and BTW doesn't mean its a bad album. I'll be sitting here getting my life when she sings Applause.

36 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

can't wait to see your shadow on my wall tonight, daddy:v:

Dorothy Gale

She might do Applause. She hardly perfomed any Born This Way tracks at the Artrave because it was so different from ARTPOP so I don't see why she'd do anything differently this tour. 

Dark Anatomy
37 minutes ago, Lava said:

it's quite popular with fans, a lot of people on this site love it. Just bc it sell like TFM and BTW doesn't mean its a bad album. I'll be sitting here getting my life when she sings Applause.

can't wait to see your shadow on my wall tonight, daddy:v:

giphy.gif

Get ready...I'm gonna fuuckking...

ARTPOPheartstop
8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

giphy.gif

rihanna-laughing-at-iheartradio-music-aw

Ignore her, she drinks

Hi Its Nicole

SB: Applause 

Tour: Applause, DWUW, G.UY., and MAYBE a country or rock version of Swine

Hello Gaga

Archived