question

What ARTPOP songs will she sing?

Lava

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral

13 minute performance of Jewels N  Drugs, after every chorus she brings out a new rapper with their verse, OJNDH (obsessed jewels n drugs haters) will deal

gretchenliveamericanmusicawardsHQ.gif

Monsterish

I think it's pretty obvious she'll sing at least Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Applause :duck:

Delulu Rogers

well her only choice really is applause, her last hit and only hit from ARTPOP. Not to mention it would look bad if she were to ignore an entire album at the Super Bowl. All she has to do is sing a 30 second chorus

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I have a concept that she could start off with Venus and transition into Telephone....

Spoiler

BTW I'm working on a Joanne Ball Tour Concept Studio Remake :staymad:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

notamember

On topic, I definitely think she will sing Applause at the SB. If we are lucky, DWUW too, but she will probably go on to do 2-3 songs from Joanne instead of doing 2 from any other album.

Hopefully nothing at the SuperBowl, I'd accept Applause or DWUW though.

The tour hopefully won't feature much of ARTPOP either. I would only really want to hear Do What U Want, Venus and maybe Mary Jane Holland if she felt like chucking something random from ARTPOP in.

BloodyJudas

I hope she will either start or end the show with "APPLAUSE". This song is made for crowds !!!

Superbowl - Maybe Applause (I wouldn't be mad if she didn't perform it though)

Joanne Tour - She could include any of the singles if she reworked them tbh. 

Lemonade
3 hours ago, Leeo said:

13 songs + 15 singles would be 28 songs and that's not even impossible but also it's kinda "too much". 

We can imagine that she'll cut LoveGame, Eh Eh, Judas this time. It would be then 12 songs. 13+12= 25. Same number from artRAVE.

zakye.gif

Archived