💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ARTPOP songs will she sing?

Lava

Featured Posts

AndyDWUW
Just now, Lava said:

"Applause" is a song by American singer Lady Gaga from her third studio album, ARTPOP (2013). It was released as the album's lead single through Interscope Records on August 12, 2013. - Wikipedia 

:oprah: :gum:

Yeah, since 2011 (Yoü and I), the only hit she's had is Applause in 2013. 

The way I worded it is confusing 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

I don't think she'll ever want people to remember DWUW and the mess it was. Maybe in like 10 years tho :laughga:

and G.U.Y. is just because of the flop, same case of  Eh Eh\Beautiful Dirty Rich that were left @ Monster Ball (1.0 & 2.0)

DWUW - a mess?! Literally everyone LOVED that song, my friends and family who don't even listen to her music would actually tell everyone in the car to be quiet when that song came on and they would actually TURN IT UP. Everyone loves DWUW, it's a masterpiece. :classy:

but yeah the MV was a mess..:lolga:

*I JUST REALIZED BDR WASNT AT AT BTWBALL OR ARTRAVE, I LOVE THAT SONG SM NOW IM SAD

2 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

Yeah, since 2011 (Yoü and I), the only hit she's had is Applause in 2013. 

The way I worded it is confusing 

ohhh, nvm, i get what you're saying

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, Lava said:

sure as hell can't imagine it in a cowboy hat and bedazzled shirt:gum:

y'all i swear :air:

you do realize that the superbowl doesnt represent only the current era? :air:

1 minute ago, Lava said:

DWUW - a mess?! Literally everyone LOVED that song, my friends and family who don't even listen to her music would actually tell everyone in the car to be quiet when that song came on and they would actually TURN IT UP. Everyone loves DWUW, it's a masterpiece. :classy:

*I JUST REALIZED BDR WASNT AT AT BTWBALL OR ARTRAVE, I LOVE THAT SONG SM NOW IM SAD

I can see Gaga ripping off the cowboy hat, the jacket, taking all of the clothes off and then

"Worship to the land, Aphrodite. Goddess of Love. VEEEEENUSSSSSSSSS" with the seashell bikini:ladyhaha:

Spoiler

and same about BDR :cryga:

21 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Gypsy 

tumblr_nweatqUGoW1uu4otmo1_400-145530970

Hide contents

it fits with her normal girl aesthetic and it's a good way to pay homage to ARTPOP

bye

AndyDWUW
12 minutes ago, Lava said:

:flutter: YAAAASS DWUW is a masterpiece. It would've been her next #1 hit. This song is a grudge I'll never let go of :spin:

Really don't think she'll do Venus. It doesn't fit with Joanne at all. She's way more likely to just do Applause. She could do acoustic DWUW, and MAYBE G.U.Y. Can easily see her singing that song in the first outfit she used at the first Dive Bar show. Look at what outfit she used for the the artRAVE! She doesn't need to wear a cowboy hat for every song! :sweat:

Also, ever since she's had enough songs to be able to only sing the current album and then some old hits, she's used singles as those hits. We should also remember that there are only 13 songs on Joanne, and she did 25 songs at the artRAVE, and 23 at The Born This Way Ball.

29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

y'all i swear :air:

you do realize that the superbowl doesnt represent only the current era? :air:

This. And neither does the tour. Anyone remember the ARTPOP version of the Fame outfit she used for Just Dance, PF, and Telephone at the artRAVE? She can easily do even G.U.Y. on tour. We usually see her only do the singles from old albums, which means we have a chance. Because honestly, who REALLY thought we'd hear Alejandro, Judas, Telephone (again!), and even Paparazzi (AGAIN!) at the artRAVE?!

1 minute ago, Nick Gervasi said:

This. And neither does the tour. Anyone remember the ARTPOP version of the Fame outfit she used for Just Dance, PF, and Telephone at the artRAVE? She can easily do even G.U.Y. on tour. We usually see her only do the singles from old albums, which means we have a chance. Because honestly, who REALLY thought we'd hear Alejandro, Judas, Telephone (again!), and even Paparazzi (AGAIN!) at the artRAVE?!

I kinda new that she would just cut LoveGame and Telephone performance was kinda messy it was like just the chorus :laughga:

She's always changing songs so I don't know exactly what to think, but Joanne is so far the "smallest" album we had since TFM, so she really could sing the whole album + most of the singles (and even give a chance for a non-single tbh). From TF to ARTPOP she had 15 singles (counting Eh Eh here LOL).

13 songs + 15 singles would be 28 songs and that's not even impossible but also it's kinda "too much". 

We can imagine that she'll cut LoveGame, Eh Eh, Judas this time. It would be then 12 songs. 13+12= 25. Same number from artRAVE.

TBH I just wish she'll sing TEOG\MTN this time around :laughga::laughga:

AND ALSO DYING TO HEAR THE UNRELEASED SONG @ THIS TOUR SINCE WE ALWAYS GET ONE :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Archived