Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ARTPOP songs will she sing?

Lava

Featured Posts

tbh it's kind of hard imagining her singing anything from the previous albums in her current state just because of how simplistic it's been. But I really can't imagine her singing G.U.Y. & DWUW in a unitard with a bedazzled suit jacket and cowboy hat. Just the fact that ARTPOP was insane and eclectic, the craziest she's ever been with the most electronic-pop music, to the most simplistic of her career. It's just hard for me to picture her singing AP songs now, but which ones do you think she'll sing at the SB & Joanne Ball? Do you guys think she'll even have some crazy fashion at her next tour/superbowl? 

Spoiler

before you flops come at me all pissy, chill. It's just hard for me to imagine because we don't know what songs she'll choose from AP for her new tour bc it's the era right after. I'm not trying to bash her. 

Gwen-Nails.gif

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

Applause definetly at SB

Perhaps DWUW and dope at the joanne ball ?!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Lava said:

But I really can't imagine her singing G.U.Y. & DWUW in a unitard with a bedazzled suit jacket and cowboy hat.

this joke is getting stupid and old :awkney:

4 minutes ago, Nervous Unicorn said:

My guess is none at the Superbowl, maybe Applause and Venus on the tour. 

She'll sing at least one, it's one of her albums, she has to. I think Applause will make it to the SB but we need more than 2 songs from the album at the JB:giveup:

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

this joke is getting stupid and old :awkney:

who said it was a joke? :classy:

5 minutes ago, mister max said:

Applause definetly at SB

Perhaps DWUW and dope at the joanne ball ?!

She has to sing more than 2 AP songs on tour

I'm guessing it would be Applause, DWUW, G.U.Y. bc they're the most successful and a few more

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Lava said:

who said it was a joke? :classy:

hm, ok :oprah:

you cant imagine her singing DWUW in a cowboy jacket, but you can imagine her singing BR in that? :oprah:

tbh she could make a good choice from ARTPOP and do songs that weren't singles if she want (since the singles went "bad" in the end).

I'd love to hear like Applause & Sexxx Dreams. Sexxx Dreams fit with Dancin' in Circles etc. Applause is an electropop\dance song just like her early ones too.

It's the same thing as saying "I cannot see gaga performing Poker Face now because it's so different" LOL.

I feel like Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Dope, MANiCURE... these are plenty songs that she could fit in the show. I'd die to hear MANiCURE mashup with A-Yo.

But like DWUW & G.U.Y......I don't think we'll ever hear 'em live again tbh nnnnnnn

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

hm, ok :oprah:

you cant imagine her singing DWUW in a cowboy jacket, but you can imagine her singing BR in that? :oprah:

9 minutes ago, Lava said:

tbh it's kind of hard imagining her singing anything from the previous albums in her current state just because of how simplistic it's been.

sure as hell can't imagine it in a cowboy hat and bedazzled shirt:gum:

Panchecco

At the SB probably none (my guess maybe Applause as a transition or as an intro for another song). At the Joanne ball I think she'll do Applause, Venus and an acustic version of DWUW (like the Chatty Man performance)

Archived