💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne Ball outfit ideas?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

"sexy gay overall" how fresh and original in this fan base. :sis: Idk, I dont dress up, just some merch shirt maybe and thats it, BUT I'll surely wear a hat.

Letmelivemylife
31 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

I know it's early but have any of you started to think of outfits to wear to the Joanne Ball?  

For the artrave mine looked like this 

I'm kind of thinking about sexy gay overalls. Fake country and gay just like the Joanne era.  

What are you gays planning? 

Awwwww you look adorable!!!!!! Men are so lucky that they don't have boobs. As much as I love boobs, they're a pain in the ass. I had a major wardrobe malfunction at ArtRave and I had to get super creative with duct tape lol. Had to spend 30 minutes in the freakin bathroom with 3 people duct taping my boobs in lol. See that's love right there lol. Monsters really are family haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

Well I was gonna originally wear just nipple pasties and a pair of shorts but I was informed that nipple pasties don't count as a clothing item so I made a dress out of plastic bubble wrap that I'll wear instead. I'm attempting to make a pair of bubble wrap heels but idk how that's gonna turn out. Hey gaga will appreciate the creative ness lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Delusional Aura
25 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

GIRL... 

gifs_19.gif

Ikr...he could slap me, bite me and do whatever the hell he wants to me in the bedroom, non-violently though :diane:

I'm going to be so mad at everyone with their pink cowboy hats. It's hard enough to see at concerts as it is, considering I'm shorter than Gaga :crossed:

Most likely probably combat boots, leggings, and a black t-shirt. There's a BTW one that looks like a leather jacket somewhere in my room, so probably that one.

Spoiler

Dressing up is part of the fun at a Gaga show, but I'd rather be comfortable instead

Bayonetta
14 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Ikr...he could slap me, bite me and do whatever the hell he wants to me in the bedroom, non-violently though :diane:

And he looks like he'd be great at BJs 

just another gay
34 minutes ago, msisux said:

I'm going to be so mad at everyone with their pink cowboy hats. It's hard enough to see at concerts as it is, considering I'm shorter than Gaga :crossed:

Most likely probably combat boots, leggings, and a black t-shirt. There's a BTW one that looks like a leather jacket somewhere in my room, so probably that one.

Reveal hidden contents

Dressing up is part of the fun at a Gaga show, but I'd rather be comfortable instead

IKR, even tho how much Joanne vibes they wanna go for, please drop the hat. LOL 

I wanted to go perfect illusion vibes but thats showing too much skin for me, so instead I am just gonna wear flannel shirt and dad jeans looking like a farmer. #basic

Magneto

I already went as glamrocker, neon raver and roaring twenties worker for her previous concerts. I actually love dressing up for them, but I have no clue what to do know. I'm kinda leaning towards some worn out light jeans and cut up Metallica shirt.

Free my mind

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

45$ :giveup:

Worth it, I'm moving to a new city and intend on attending pride

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil

I'm going with a long sleeve powder pink shirt, denim jacket and khakis and the neon cowboy hat, cute classy, joanne vibes

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Hi Its Nicole

Archived