💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Vote for Million Reasons

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

So Million Reasons is climbing up and down on the US iTunes sales chart , This song has potential to be a hit as many people can relate to it but people don't even know it exists http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=kiis-FM  from this link vote for Million Reasons on the radio , it's so simple just a tick use Los Angeles as city with zip code 90011 , when the radio plays it the song gains more sales and more streams (which Gaga is weak at unfortunately) stop saying Million Reasons is over and that we have to move on to the following single just vote, stream , watch the video , buy it , gift it we have to make MR successful if we even want a third single. #JusticeForMillionReasons Don't forget to vote pleaseeee. 

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, Shoop said:

Radio still aint having it

giphy.gif

Its growing for sure.

.9M AI Update today with +163 spins

Loyalty
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Its growing for sure.

.9M AI Update today with +163 spins

So is this a sleeper hit or not. Hopefully if performed at the SB it will rise to top 10

6gOLFwp.gif

21 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

So Million Reasons is climbing up and down on the US iTunes sales chart , This song has potential to be a hit as many people can relate to it but people don't even know it exists , http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequestconfirmation.asp?ErrorCode=0 from this link vote for Million Reasons on the radio , it's so simple just a tick use Los Angeles as city with zip code 90011 , when the radio plays it the song gains more sales and more streams (which Gaga is weak at unfortunately) stop saying Million Reasons is over and that we have to move on to the following single just vote, stream , watch the video , buy it , gift it we have to make MR successful if we even want a third single. #JusticeForMillionReasons Don't forget to vote pleaseeee. 

fix your link, it directs to thank you for requesting

Gagadonna

Let's just MR die. It's not our job to promote Gaga songs (unless it's enjoyable). She is rich enough to get people to do it for her. 

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

. It's not our job to promote Gaga songs (unless it's enjoyable). She is rich enough to get people to do it for her. 

thats true tho.. but i low key like it, to promote

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Lettuce Pray said:

thats true tho.. but i low key like it, to promote

I like promoting Joanne to some random unknown people in the club when I'm drunk, I like listening to her songs with my friends, sharing it on social networks when I feel like, but making sure the song is played on radio, gets higher on the charts and is streamed everyday, is not enjoyable. It's obsessional. But it's a well-known fact that monsters are obsessed with charts. 

Andrew2512
41 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Link seems to be off :poot:

Link fixed sorry about that :D

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Link fixed sorry about that :D

Voted

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

I like promoting Joanne to some random unknown people in the club when I'm drunk, I like listening to her songs with my friends, sharing it on social networks when I feel like, but making sure the song is played on radio, gets higher on the charts and is streamed everyday, is not enjoyable. It's obsessional. But it's a well-known fact that monsters are obsessed with charts. 

I understand what you are saying and you do it right, even if you are not requesting. It's not our job, absolutely. Anyway, being a fan is not a job lol. Just talking about it to your friends is absolutely perfect, really. But some people (like me) enjoy checking the charts. I don't think it's an obsession, it's a thing I do for fun, just to know what's happening. I'm happy when her singles or albums go higher in the charts, but I'm not mad if it goes down. Sure, requesting a song doesn't make it a hit, it's far more complex than that, but some of us (and not just Monsters but other fans too) really enjoy taking time to request songs. It may not make them a hit, but we think it might help a little.

So I think that if you don't like charts or don't like to request it's perfectly fine, but if you like to do it it's fine too. Actually people do what they want and no one here has a job to do. If we do something, whatever it is, it's because we enjoy it. :happy:

A cruel king made me tough / This boy's never good enough

5 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

That's partly true about me.. :madge:

Archived