1. 1. what do you think?

• Yes
    • No, she will have a bigger one
    • No, she already have one (post it)

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MR is easily Gaga's worst song, Brown Eyes deserved all that praise MR is getting

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Benji said:

:oprah:

Where is that tho? If it's a gaga related concert or w/e they could be playing Christmas Tree and everyone would be singing, Gags does have a massive fanbase after all :sis:

PopThatArt

I thought it was Speechless.... Or Gypsy, yo. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Go see A Star is Born

Benji
Just now, Sepsami said:

Where is that tho? If it's a gaga related concert or w/e they could be playing Christmas Tree and everyone would be singing, Gags does have a massive fanbase after all :sis:

It's at the American Idol auditions. They were playing random music before it started :happy:

Panchecco

It could be.... (it would have been her biggest ballad already if she made another video but that's another story :madge:)

Although I feel like Speechless had a more "Gaga vibe" than MR :huh:

YeehawKylie

Joanne is her best ballad to date. Honestly, I would have preferred Joanne be the ballad single this era, but...whatever. 

Well, coming from GP, My mum loves Joanne and Million Reasons. And she is 56... On that note, she doesn't like gaga that much. She is that one mum who stans Eh Eh (Nothing Else I can Say) But didn't know it was Lady Gags, she is also the mum who thought poker face's chorus was 'Can't bring my, can't bring my, no he can't bring my cherry pie'

giphy.gif

Dad is still stuck on Poker face... He gets drunk and dances to it like an idiot and I am there just face palming so hard. he is so old :sharon: (56 also):stalkga:

Then my sister (who is 20), came with me to the Artrave to look after me seeing it was my first concert (16 at the time). She likes a bit of gaga here and there, she is here for Judas, You and I, Aura, Swine and John Wayne. She is a semi stan? The Pros of her coming I got doubles of everything from the LMZ package haha. 

So essentially mostly that shows how some GP are (Sydney Australia Location), Sister knows the songs because of me and also she was curious and listened to the albums sometime whilst she was working, mum is kinda my fault she heard it a couple of times and she liked them however eh eh wasn't me. And Dad... Well. You know. Poker face. Who doesn't know it?..... It was his Jam at the swim up bar in Vanuatu :ladyhaha: The memories are real... Drunk Dad = Facepalm :sharon:

From My opinion? Yeah MR Will need some good competition to get topped, I've heard it on the radio a couple of times in other people's cars (Not Mine, bitch I got gaga on repeat). It's mostly 106.5 (Kiis FM) 

Archived