💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meryl Streep Drags Donald Trump At The Golden Globes

boobtank

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, JbGaga said:

I just think that was a mess....

I love her as an actress. Shes probably my favorite. But she proved how eletist and out of touch Hollywood and the elite are with this country and divided us yet again. Acting like the most weathy and powerfull of us are under threat and need protection. Yea there are real people out there who might need protection but they don't have money and a golden globe in there hands while they make there plees. Calling to protect the press after the fundamently failed there dutys for so long and laid the ground work for someone like trump to be elected.  they will never get it

So a powerful 'elitist' shouldn't express his/her opinions now? From your remarks you seem so bitter about them being 'elitist' and you being nothing tbh:laughga:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Donald has replied. Not surprised. :ladyhaha:

53n60j.jpg

surprise surprise. negativity attracts these days i guess :laughga:

10 hours ago, lego said:

Classy. 

They were right :smh:

She didn't even mention his name. "Doesn't know me". :toofunny:

FreePalestine

crisTEAne

gagz should invite meryl as her superbowl guest and give a short but powerful monologue on this... creature. politicalGa, come through! 

meryl is the epitome of greatness in every sense. kudos to her! :heart: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

donutellha

queen better drag that soggy cheeto

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

StrawberryBlond

Just watched this now and got very teary towards the end. I didn't know that bit about Trump and the disabled reporter but it only opened my eyes even more to how more atrocious this man is already. What a mature, passionate, heartfelt speech. She'll likely be dragged for this by many but it will resonate with many more. I'm glad to see that Trump's critics haven't gone away quietly. They still aren't taking this lying down. They're still willing to speak up. Even if it has to go on for at least 4 years.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:24 AM, babyboo said:

So a powerful 'elitist' shouldn't express his/her opinions now? From your remarks you seem so bitter about them being 'elitist' and you being nothing tbh:laughga:

Lol sit down your missed the point

Archived