celeb

Meryl Streep Drags Donald Trump At The Golden Globes

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

"Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners, and if you kick us all out, you’ll have nothing to watch except for football and mixed martial arts, which are not arts,"

"But who are we, and what is Hollywood anyway? It’s just a bunch of people from other places," she explained, outlining her New Jersey upbringing, plus the non-Los Angeles backgrounds of Sarah Paulson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Adams, Natalie Portman, Ruth Negga, Viola Davis, Dev Patel and Ryan Reynolds. "Where are their birth certificates?"

"Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence," she continued. After calling for the press to stand up to Trump, Streep concluded her speech by quoting Carrie Fisher: "Take your broken heart, make it into art."

- article from Billboard

another shot before we kiss the other side

Logan

A classy woman and a classy drag. She didn't even have to name him, his actions are something that have negatively affected us all. 

Computer

She had to shade football right now :emma:

Slay though.  Amazing.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

JbGaga

I just think that was a mess....

I love her as an actress. Shes probably my favorite. But she proved how eletist and out of touch Hollywood and the elite are with this country and divided us yet again. Acting like the most weathy and powerfull of us are under threat and need protection. Yea there are real people out there who might need protection but they don't have money and a golden globe in there hands while they make there plees. Calling to protect the press after the fundamently failed there dutys for so long and laid the ground work for someone like trump to be elected.  they will never get it

DeanWinchester

Iconic. And friendly reminder this amazing woman covered Bad Romance :rockstar:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

15 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I just think that was a mess....

I love her as an actress. Shes probably my favorite. But she proved how eletist and out of touch Hollywood and the elite are with this country and divided us yet again. Acting like the most weathy and powerfull of us are under threat and need protection. Yea there are real people out there who might need protection but they don't have money and a golden globe in there hands while they make there plees. Calling to protect the press after the fundamently failed there dutys for so long and laid the ground work for someone like trump to be elected.  they will never get it

Are you just repeating Tomi's rant?

IMG_1521.jpg

FreePalestine

Archived