MTN or DH  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Better song?

• Marry The Night
    • Diamond Heart

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
11 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

actually no... I know DH is about being a gogo dancer but MTN has too much metaphors and one can relate to DH even if one has not been a gogo dancer like I did... I was a waiter and people think of other people with low salary jobs that they have a miserable life but I quitted and now I'm just waiting til the car my dad bought to me for being such a hard worker arrives in black since it's an unpopular color 
edit: I still picked MTN tho, I'm just saying DH is far more relatable 

Well, I haven't had a job yet, so MTN is super more relatable to me, because it helped me overcome a lot of things :) 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Two of her absolute best. Outstanding songwriting on both counts but, lyrically, "Diamond Heart" has the edge.

The Child

How is this even a question?

I like both songs but Marry The Night is much more superior. :classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ThomastheMonster

Diamond Heart sounds like a bigger hit to me. The chorus is catchier, fresher, the bridge of MTN and DH are both amazing, but still for some reason DH makes me simply feel better, so Diamond Heart for sure. 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:30 AM, Larry Hill said:

Yaassss! So true!

The demo ruined the album version for me. I can't listen to it without remembering that this is the flop version.

OT: Both songs are great but I want DH as a single so I chose with that in mind.

I just replaced it in my ITunes album. Never have to listen to that garbage again....  :laughga:

youandi

Well Marry The Night has been one of my favourite Gaga songs for years, and probably one of my favourite songs of all time but I love Diamond Heart and it's probably my favourite off Joanne so I can't choose :(

Archived